Reveal your embarrassing moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was once on a no fly list or at least my name flagged. My disgusting Arab names are very common. Anyways I contacted the government to make sure I am no longer stopped at airports. I couldn't take the whispers from people behind me in line anymore. They eventually complied with my request.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Well I once spitted on my neighbors wife but it was actually an accident. I Went to the balcony and just as i spit she comes out to water her flowers right on top of her red hair lol I remember how all the kids used to tease her husband cause of his name Enis some of the kids started a chant Enis Penis! well they eventually moved.

Apollo

VIP
I once fell asleep while waiting for an airplane and it took off without me lolz. Luckily it was a company flight so this dumb mistake didn't cost me anything, but the boss was pissed off.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I was listening to music with my headphones on. While waiting for a friend in downtown. I sat at this bench and my favorite song came on "juicy" by B.I.G and i started rapping "it was all a dream" and these group of Cadaan people stopped to watch me. I got so embarrassed!

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I was a teen and on the onset of puberty. I got caught jerking off :faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

When I was a teenager, I came home with a White sweater that had lipstick stains all over the sweater and all over my neck, yet I was too damn oblivious to even notice it.

:jcoleno:

What makes it worse is that my Mom had several of her friends over drinking shaah, and they all stared at me like I was the biggest dirtbag

I found a girl in my bed but I forget that she was already there and I took all my clothes but still had the underwear than I saw her. She was hot but a heck of a perv the only thing I did was kiss her but that was it she was a next door Somali chick. In our house I can see her bedroom and I can see hers but too bad I didn't bang her and I couldn't because people were talking down stairs in the living room and I didn't want to get caught. How she found my room well it was my sister who invited her!

In a crowd of Somali girls I was sure i recognised and knew one of them, I hadn't seen her in a while and she was a good friend so I go over say hey and they're all staring at me like wtf? I look closer and its not the girl I knew but I swear they could have easily been related, they looked too alike. So I just took the L and the giggles on the chin whilst thinking alhamdullilah thank f*ck I can't blush.

I was a teen and on the onset of puberty. I got caught jerking off :faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Haha this reminds me of one guy who never wanked or he told me he never wanked at home. He was scared of dying whilst wanking and hooyo coming in the next day only to see her son dead with his limp dick in his hand :ftw9nwa:

I found a girl in my bed but I forget that she was already there and I took all my clothes but still had the underwear than I saw her. She was hot but a heck of a perv the only thing I did was kiss her but that was it she was a next door Somali chick. In our house I can see her bedroom and I can see hers but too bad I didn't bang her and I couldn't because people were talking down stairs in the living room and I didn't want to get caught. How she found my room well it was my sister who invited her!

You wouldn't have been able to bang her. Judging by the way you write, you have 0 charisma with women whatsoever.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
You obviously walked into your sisters room and savagely approached a friend of hers.

You obviously walked into your sisters room and savagely approached a friend of hers.

It's funny because that scenario has happened to virtually every Somali male in my city.

I've come out of the shower before in only my boxers and ran into one of my sisters friends. It's a little embarrassing but I always brush it aside.

But the truth of this guy's story is he probably seen his sister's friend and was too nervous to even say a word to her. He just stared at her while trying to think of something to say. And there's no fucking way he kissed her either. No way

It's funny because that scenario has happened to virtually every Somali male in my city.

I've come out of the shower before in only my boxers and ran into one of my sisters friends. It's a little embarrassing but I always brush it aside.

But the truth of this guy's story is he probably seen his sister's friend and was too nervous to even say a word to her. He just stared at her while trying to think of something to say. And there's no fucking way he kissed her either. No way
Pretty sure the door the leads to my room had don't distrub sign! The talking part wast a cake on cream! No props because I already saw her in a bikini we are even!

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Pretty sure the door the leads to my room had don't distrub sign! The talking part wast a cake on cream! No props because I already saw her in a bikini we are even!
Did you look across the window you pervert? That bs story doesn't make you any less of a monkey . How does your room have a don't disturb sign, when a disturbed entity is obviously occupying it.

Did you look across the window you pervert? That bs story doesn't make you any less of a monkey . How does your room have a don't disturb sign, when a disturbed entity is obviously occupying it.
Nope the beach! You think Somali chicks only wear bikinis at there private properties

Wooow. You got to see a woman in a bikini? What a fucking accomplishment. :ulachen001:

Do yourself a favor and get married now because there ain't no way you'll meet a woman unless you get an arranged marriage. Awkward fucking loser. You remind me of AbdiJohnson.

Wooow. You got to see a woman in a bikini? What a fucking accomplishment. :ulachen001:

Do yourself a favor and get married now because there ain't no way you'll meet a woman unless you get an arranged marriage. Awkward fucking loser. You remind me of AbdiJohnson.
I got to see a Somali chick in a bikini who is next door to me and that is a heck an accomplishment I see white and black women in bikinis and some of them asked me out and other times I hit on them but yea that is an accomplishment when majority of Somali women are wahabist scums,

menace

VIP
When I was a teenager, I came home with a White sweater that had lipstick stains all over the sweater and all over my neck, yet I was too damn oblivious to even notice it.

:jcoleno:

What makes it worse is that my Mom had several of her friends over drinking shaah, and they all stared at me like I was the biggest dirtbag

:damn::damn::damn: They thought in lagugu soo aasey!:damn::damn::damn:

menace

VIP
I honestly feel terribly bad for one chick back in high school who menstruated in her class room chair and was put in the spot by a mean ass dude

I honestly feel terribly bad for one chick back in high school who menstruated in her class room chair and was put in the spot by a mean ass dude
Eww! Disgusting she should have been on birth control or she should have been giving a shot for every 3 months! That is why all underage females should be on forced birth control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending