Rest face

I use to eat gum all the time to avoid this. Apparently I know I have resting face it doesn’t matter what i am thinking. I stopped using gum to escape it said whatever happens happens. Anyone else suffer from this? How do you deal with it?

I use to eat gum all the time to avoid this. Apparently I know I have resting face it doesn’t matter what i am thinking. I stopped using gum to escape it said whatever happens happens. Anyone else suffer from this? How do you deal with it?
This is a question which I can’t tell if it’s a joke or not. Who told you that your face looks like that cause that’s messed up..How is gum going to help with that though..

My advice would be to try saying Alxamdulilah more often. Maybe you will utilise different muscles in your face and then you will get used to that. Another benefit would be that you showing more gratitude to Allah for everything would make you more relaxed and help you to relax your face more.

I only have a closed face when I intentionally want to be left alone (not harassed) or be seen as being intimidating. The key to me is to be intentional and aware of how you’re expressing yourself.
happy marie kondo GIF by NETFLIX

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Fix your depression.

Start smiling to strangers

A resting what face? I will assume u mean resting b face. If that is the case then you are blowing the issue way out of proportion,
No one cares what you look like.

vanilla

i think with my heart
It depends on what you are feeling/thinking about. People with resting face seem bored or disappointed in general. Being tired can also result in resting face. So perhaps work on your energy, think of happy thoughts, or daydream about a lover.

is not so bad to have resting face tho cahs people take you serious and strangers don't approach you easily :icon e smile:

This is a question which I can’t tell if it’s a joke or not. Who told you that your face looks like that cause that’s messed up..How is gum going to help with that though..

My advice would be to try saying Alxamdulilah more often. Maybe you will utilise different muscles in your face and then you will get used to that. Another benefit would be that you showing more gratitude to Allah for everything would make you more relaxed and help you to relax your face more.

I only have a closed face when I intentionally want to be left alone (not harassed) or be seen as being intimidating. The key to me is to be intentional and aware of how you’re expressing yourself.
happy marie kondo GIF by NETFLIX
As soon as I close my mouth I look suicidal.
A resting what face? I will assume u mean resting b face. If that is the case then you are blowing the issue way out of proportion,
No one cares what you look like.
They do , I didn’t realize how superficial people are. People will avoid you completely only because you have a resting face. I don’t mind it is kind of like repellent to low quality people that want to be validated like a baby but not when it comes to my job lol I want to get rid of it for the sake of my job.

They do , I didn’t realize how superficial people are. People will avoid you completely only because you have a resting face. I don’t mind it is kind of like repellent to low quality people that want to be validated like a baby but not when it comes to my job lol I want to get rid of it for the sake of my job.
I really think you are overstating it tbh, no one really cares. no one is going to avoid u cos of ur resting face.

I really think you are overstating it tbh, no one really cares. no one is going to avoid u cos of ur resting face.
I am sharing my experience you have a right not to believe me however this is my experience thus far which is why I want to change it. Thank you anyways

Do you work in a job where you have to interact with people a lot?