Respect for Women

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The way women are viewed on this site is pretty sad imo. A lot of the guys on here seem to dismiss women as an inferior house ridden species that is to answer to every desire beckon whim and complaint. Property business affairs and the right to work are all permitted in Islam. So my question is why the extreme disdain for anyone who appears to challenge this? People like @Knowles and @Robin I find myself disagreeing with them on a lot of issues. Yet you dont see me questioning their humanity. The reason they probably like to bait so much is the sheer anger it elicits every single time. Men of SSPOT have some civility please. The marital rape thread annoyed me and I feel I needed to reflect on it. Remember women will be the mothers of your children and will teach them what is right and wrong.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree, the marital rape thread pissed me off wallahi.
but get ready to be called a simp, some of these niggas on this site whole personality consist of misogyny and racism towards non-somali.

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
That's not an excuse for immorality
Those types of people are just bored and would never say what they say about women on this site in public. It stops after they are ignored.

Women are responsible for the growth of society. Incels are Incels and cannot be changed. Avoid them at all costs.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Yeah, I agree some of the guys here say some abhorrent things. Do you know what's funny though? They genuinely don't have the same energy in real life. The whole persona is fake. They're obviously trolling. The same thing applies to Somali women on Somalispot who say misandrist things then you have the closet atheists who make themselves appear as Muslims in real life. If these guys were to say these things in real life. They would've immediately been sent back to Somalia to get some dhaqan celis. Sspot is basically an anonymous forum where everyone can say whatever they want.

Last edited:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
The way women are viewed on this site is pretty sad imo. A lot of the guys on here seem to dismiss women as an inferior house ridden species that is to answer to every desire beckon whim and complaint. Property business affairs and the right to work are all permitted in Islam. So my question is why the extreme disdain for anyone who appears to challenge this? People like @Knowles and @Robin I find myself disagreeing with them on a lot of issues. Yet you dont see me questioning their humanity. The reason they probably like to bait so much is the sheer anger it elicits every single time. Men of SSPOT have some civility please. The marital rape thread annoyed me and I feel I needed to reflect on it. Remember women will be the mothers of your children and will teach them what is right and wrong.

Trolling

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Trolls. Honestly, don't believe everything stated on this forum or online. Most trolls can't even act in real life the way they do online. It's like a safe space where they can say whatever they want and get away with it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

sakae-jinnouchi-summer-wars-Capture-660x500.jpg

I had a friend who would tell me he never gets mad at what women say because

It was a crazy viewpoint to have but it's whatever. You can't let other people's dumb opinions affect you. Niin Ruck isga diggaho (or however the hell you spell it). :ayaanswag:

Trending

Latest posts