Residents of Hargeisa city ask their president Farmaajo to build roads for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you say roads....

2711.jpg

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Awoowo even without many roads outside the center, hands down without a doubt Hargeisa is the most lit Somali city....

Bohol

VIP
Awoowo even without many roads outside the center, hands down without a doubt Hargeisa is the most lit Somali city....

Hargeisa is indeed fun but it lacks the infrastructure of a proper city. One wonders what Sland was doing for nearly 30 years and not being able to pave the regional capital roads.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
For a proper paved road last estimations were $100,000 for 1 km per road. Alternatively they
can go for cheap options such as the cobblestone paving which is popular in Europe and they
last a long long time.

gsxyVOj.jpg
That's not a lot of money. Why don't they tax all drivers until they raise funds to build several roads

Bohol

VIP
That's not a lot of money. Why don't they tax all drivers until they raise funds to build several roads

The money collected in Hargeisa is always stolen. So residents no longer trust the local government to collect taxes because they know they will squander it. :manny:

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist

You can build just the roads (very cheaply) or you can do it properly (very expensive).

Hargeisa needs water pipes, underground power lines and a sewage system. Then you will need a water and sewage treatment plants etc etc.

So all in all it takes a lot of planning and it costs a lot of money.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
For a proper paved road last estimations were $100,000 for 1 km per road. Alternatively they
can go for cheap options such as the cobblestone paving for streets which is popular in Europe
and they last a long time.

gsxyVOj.jpg
Are those actually cheaper AND longer lasting? They look better too! Why aren't we making these in Somalia?
:faysalwtf:

Hargeisa and other city’s in Somaliland has no infrastructure what’s so ever I’ve never seen a side walk in Hargeisa. I feel their frustration
:chrisfreshhah:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Hargeisa and other city’s in Somaliland has no infrastructure what’s so ever I’ve never seen a side walk in Hargeisa. I feel their frustration
:chrisfreshhah:
Burco is pretty spacious and well planned, berbera ks also well planned. Hargeisa post civil war is where every Xalimo and Faarax decided to build. It didn’t help that Government is corrupt asf issuing building permits like a government cheese without establishing ground rules.

Burco is pretty spacious and well planned, berbera ks also well planned. Hargeisa post civil war is where every Xalimo and Faarax decided to build. It didn’t help that Government is corrupt asf issuing building permits like a government cheese without establishing ground rules.
And you expect these white people to recognice somailand with a government like that smh
:bell:

Why don't they ask their close brothers and sisters in Ethiopia? I though Ethiopians were closer to them than other Somali's? :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts