Reshuffling of federal states Presidents in Ethiopia

Shameles Abdisa, Mustafa Omer and others will be either promoted to federal minister or be demoted or reinstated.

Is Aden Farah next President of DDS?

Interesting times.
@Abba Sadacha
Aden farah would be the most cucked puppet in the history, anyone is better than him, he is the guy who handed over almost half of zitti region to afar and when his clansmen gets massacred by afars along with endf, this nigga was busy in encouraging his amhara masters in gondar to defend ethiopia, the same ethiopia thats is massacring his people😃😃
I wonder why we are cursed with idiots like him

They're holding rallies in the north of DDS :mjkkk:

The funfact is that all the candidates to win the election are predetermined, PP is using the same old tactic used by TPLF to ask a predetermined puppet to go to his tuulo and run as a candidate. That is why most of the opposition candidates withdrew from this sham election

The funfact is that all the candidates to win the election are predetermined, PP is using the same old tactic used by TPLF to ask a predetermined puppet to go to his tuulo and run as a candidate. That is why most of the opposition candidates withdrew from this sham election
PP is EPRDF with cosmetics but it's all the same people

Shameles Abdisa, Mustafa Omer and others will be either promoted to federal minister or be demoted or reinstated.

Is Aden Farah next President of DDS?

Interesting times.
@Abba Sadacha

They decided to keep Shimeles in Oromia as president, there were rumors that adanech abebe, the woman who is the deputy mayor of finfinne/addis ababa, was gonna replace him as president.
aden farah is ciise clan, right? interesting to see a non ogadeni president. but, to be fair, I hear he is just gonna be another puppet, IF he does replace Pres. Mustafa Omer. I am not sure if it's gonna happen tho. We'll see.

Trending