Resettling refugees in your ancestral homeland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I don't know how you can be Pro Somaliwayn but against resettling refugees in your ancestral homeland. If you really support Somalinimo, nationalism etc then you should agree with settling ethnic somalis who are refugees into your region. This is why federalism is counter productive.

What do you think?

I don't know how you can be Pro Somaliwayn but against resettling refugees in your ancestral homeland. If you really support Somalinimo, nationalism etc then you should agree with settling ethnic somalis who are refugees into your region.

What do you think?
I agree I rather want every region to take there share, I wouldn't want them to be a majority in a region especially southern Somalia, this is only so that the Kenyans don't use them against us, let's be honest bantus resent us and that resentment can be used to attack us

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I agree I rather want every region to take there share, I wouldn't want them to be a majority in a region especially southern Somalia, this is only so that the Kenyans don't use them against us, let's be honest bantus resent us and that resentment can be used to attack us
I'm talking about ethnic Somalis sxb, not ajnaabi.

No such thing as Somalinimo!
Sadly, this is true. We may speak all we want about somalinmo, but our actions show otherwise.

we need to make the the entirety of somalia a government property. That way, no one can tell someone else they aren't welcomed there and anyone who does would be fined or arrested.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
No such thing as Somalinimo!
Even if what you were saying was true, Somalinimo can still be developed. I believe that resettling refugees is a way to do that even if it changes the demographics of a city or region. It is our only long term goal of not being ruled by the gaalos that surrounds us.

Gambar

VIP
Even if what you were saying was true, Somalinimo can still be developed. I believe that resettling refugees is a way to do that even if it changes the demographics of a city or region. It is our only long term goal of not being ruled by the gaalos that surrounds us.

You are the same guy who made fun of Gahayle from Ceerigabo staying in Garowe as refugees. Get real walaal.
Sadly, this is true. We may speak all we want about somalinmo, but our actions show otherwise.

we need to make the the entirety of somalia a government property. That way, no one can tell someone else they aren't welcomed there and anyone who does would be fined or arrested.
Government property, who does it even belong to now? There isn't even law and order as it is or institutions.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You are the same guy who made fun of Gahayle from Ceerigabo staying in Garowe as refugees. Get real walaal.
I have no real problem with Gahayle in real life, in fact my Edo is one. Most of them have aligned interests with Dhulbahante anyway, so why would I want them evicted from Ceerigabo? I was not making fun of them either, but telling you a reality to humble yourself.

Gambar

VIP
I have no real problem with Gahayle in real life, in fact my Edo is one. Most of them have aligned interests with Dhulbahante anyway, so why would I want them evicted from Ceerigabo? I was not making fun of them either, but telling you a reality to humble yourself.
You are a labo wejileh you don't know what side you're on so it's rich for you to talk about Somalinimo. I don't need to humble myself I'm majerteen at the end of the day. You need a dose of reality and pick which one you are: religious, nationalist, qabilist.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You are a labo wejileh you don't know what side you're on so it's rich for you to talk about Somalinimo. I don't need to humble myself I'm majerteen at the end of the day. You need a dose of reality and pick which one you are: religious, nationalist, qabilist.
What have i said that made me a qabilist? Insult you? Is that it? You are hurt because i told you the truth. Thats the only reason why. I would bring be fine with 20,000 D&M being resettled into my ancestral homelands, so how can i be a qabilist? Do i advocate for clan war? No of course i dont. So why are you accusing me of such?

Government property, who does it even belong to now? There isn't even law and order as it is or institutions.
That's the problem. If there is an actual government, it can pretty much say the whole land belongs to the government. no qabiil owns jack which would mean any somali including bantus, madhibans, barawas and other maryoles are welcome to settle anywhere they choose and no one would be able to decline them. but you'd need a strong government for thta.

Jeesto

VIP
To be honest qabiilism is a much bigger problem in the diaspora community than people back home. I went to school wth people from different qabiils eventho the majority were from the same clan there were people from other somali clans and there was little to no qabyaalad. PS there were some Indians and black africans in the school 2

Gambar

VIP
What have i said that made me a qabilist? Insult you? Is that it? You are hurt because i told you the truth. Thats the only reason why. I would bring be fine with 20,000 D&M being resettled into my ancestral homelands, so how can i be a qabilist?
You made a post about Dhulbahante being favored during the afweyne regime towards an isaaq poster you called "iidoor", then you said that Farmaajo will arm your dhulbahante people because his mother is. You don't make any sense!

Even if you are a qabilist help your qabiil and develop your areas instead of being delusional online. If Somalia is so great why are you living in the diaspora? Go back and help your people and not by building a house while nomads starve outside. I've been going back since 1999. I would like to help those in Sanaag lakiin meesha waa lagu kali tagi lahaa if I ever came across the likes of you!

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
That's the problem. If there is an actual government, it can pretty much say the whole land belongs to the government. no qabiil owns jack which would mean any somali including bantus, madhibans, barawas and other maryoles are welcome to settle anywhere they choose and no one would be able to decline them. but you'd need a strong government for thta.
The previous government had control of raas kambooni to saylac, it could of completely eradicated qabyaalad, but instead the civil war made people only identify on the basis of clan.

Gambar

VIP
To be honest qabiilism is a much bigger problem in the diaspora community than people back home. I went to school wth people from different qabiils eventho the majority were from the same clan there were people from other somali clans and there was little to no qabyaalad. PS there were some Indians and black africans in the school 2
Waa kibreen. Too much caydh and too much time on their hands. No wonder Somalis have such a bad reputation worldwide. Waadankiina ku noqda laguma rabee (only applies to those with degrees or skills stay in the diaspora if you are bum please).

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You made a post about Dhulbahante being favored during the afweyne regime towards an isaaq poster you called "iidoor", then you said that Farmaajo will arm your dhulbahante people because his mother is. You don't make any sense!

Even if you are a qabilist help your qabiil and develop your areas instead of being delusional online. If Somalia is so great why are you living in the diaspora? Go back and help your people and not by building a house while nomads starve outside. I've been going back since 1999. I would like to help those in Sanaag lakiin meesha waa lagu kali tagi lahaa if I ever came across the likes of you!
So should I just abandon my studies in university and go to Somalia with nothing? What on earth are you advocating. I was born in Somalia during the civil war, and I don't plan on going back until I can actually do some shit. :ayaanswag:

You hold a grudge on me for telling you the truth. Please leave me alone and this thread if you are not going to contribute.

Depends on their qabiil and their aptitude for murdering civilians. If the worst they do is kill an innocent man during a blood feud we all Gucci, but if they kill women, children, and the elderly, starting with their neighbours first we definitely ain't gucci.

:birdman:They can stay when they are in need but afterwards 'they have to go's.

Everyone can develop their own regions until they can become somewhat civilised. After that we can mix again. Everything will be gucci.

What have i said that made me a qabilist? Insult you? Is that it? You are hurt because i told you the truth. Thats the only reason why. I would bring be fine with 20,000 D&M being resettled into my ancestral homelands, so how can i be a qabilist? Do i advocate for clan war? No of course i dont. So why are you accusing me of such?

Kkkkk. The other day you were being a nationalistic and shit, then the next comment your attacked the gabooye guy and his clan.

Why you showing dm so much love lately? Too much love in fact. Is there a dm girl that has taken you off team carab :mjpls: And is turning you into a self respecting part time nationalist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending