Reputable youtube history channel acknowledges Somalia as the Land of Punt

Status
Not open for further replies.
61mnMxilqrL._SX425_.jpg

wE WuZ pHarAxS indeed:banderas:

Wow a video that doesn't focus on the negative period of somali history for once. All i can say is that regardless we need archaeology in somalia especially since the north is peaceful.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Wait, so are you telling me that this guy's only evidence for the supposedly rich and powerful Land of Punt being located in Somalia is the fact that we have a region named Puntland and vague connections between our two cultures? :ulyin: Lol, this is 'we wuz kingz' at its finest. I was expecting actual archaeological evidence on the side of Somalia and disappointingly heard nothing. Until we find physical evidence of ancient Egyptian remnants and the like located within Somalia's modern borders then Somalia being the fabled Land of Punt is merely a laughable fairytale.

guys dont ruin for the somali people,,located all the north coast from gardafu to zeila. let stay with somalia.
was fighting with yemenis,eriterians,ethiopians even indians claiming, do you believe that.

here is anotha video.

Last edited:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
We must be noble. Were one of the few African ethnic groups with tribes that are noble. We need to excavate more and learn about our history.

:salute:
You're absolutely right, It gives me a sense of identity. It was not too long ago when I looked up our history and felt empowered now I want to know more and more.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
All this tells me if true is that we are descendants of those who remained and didn't have much of a cultural/worldly impact as those who left to form ancient Egypt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts