Republican grifter gets rejected by madows

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Her Twitter bio: "assigned Somali at birth." In other words don't hold it against me, I happen to have been born Somali but I'm American, it was not my choice.

:kanyeshrug:

She is a dumbo. I almost get stick to my stomach every time I read the comments from people like her. Everything about her is fake. I don't know who is she trying to fool. No group of people would fall for her gimmick.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Somalis who vote left or Demoncrat are almost always losers and noolasha ka dhacays. Also all the criminals are among them. Somalis who vote right or Republican are always put together and professional and don't rely on government handouts. You'll never find a Republican Somali who is in jail or is on food stamps. Their children are also well behaved and have emotionally available parents. There is stability in their households as opposed to Somali Demoncrats whose lives are in chaos and have neglected children who then blame white people for their problems caused by childhood trauma.

Somalis who vote left or Demoncrat are almost always losers and noolasha ka dhacays. Also all the criminals are among them. Somalis who vote right or Republican are always put together and professional and don't rely on government handouts. You'll never find a Republican Somali who is in jail or is on food stamps. Their children are also well behaved and have emotionally available parents. There is stability in their households as opposed to Somali Demoncrats whose lives are in chaos and have neglected children who then blame white people for their problems caused by childhood trauma.
Happy Bugs Bunny GIF by Looney Tunes

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

It's true.

The Somalis with manners are always conservative voters. They respect lines, they don't use profanity like the n word, they don't talk loud on the phone in public, they give personal space, they behave, they respect boundaries. They're classy people. They come 15 minutes before schedule but leftist Somalis will come 1 hour late to a meeting. It's night and day when it comes to differences. I noticed it years ago. It's you leftist Somalis who have ruined the Somali name while it's the conservative voting Somalis (less than 2%) who sanitize it and show ajnabis there's sanity in the community (2% sanity)

It's true.

The Somalis with manners are always conservative voters. They respect lines, they don't use profanity like the n word, they don't talk loud on the phone in public, they give personal space, they behave, they respect boundaries. They're classy people. They come 15 minutes before schedule but leftist Somalis will come 1 hour late to a meeting. It's night and day when it comes to differences. I noticed it years ago. It's you leftist Somalis who have ruined the Somali name while it's the conservative voting Somalis (less than 2%) who sanitize it and show ajnabis there's sanity in the community (2% sanity)
I’m a centrist that leans right.I don’t tap dance for blue collar cadaan maramiin like you

Trending