Republic of Somaliland chases Puntland state of Somalia troops out of Eastern Sanaag

FlawedEllipticalBoilweevil-size_restricted.gif

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Muse Bixi needed to reflect attention away from the mass corruption his tribe the Habar Awal is benefiting from as well as his flirtatious behavior to Mogadishu

So he launched another “external enemy” distraction but failed miserably and Puntland repulsed the attack. The victory belongs to the just wabilaahi tawfiq and the misleading tag for the defeated.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
PL is in hadaaftimo :obama:

The last time i checked under Gaas we were only as far as Badhan and wasn't SL in control of Hadaaftimo at that time:ayaanswag:

We're not only in control - but we also repulsed the attack - pretty impressed with PL if you ask me

PL is in hadaaftimo :obama:

The last time i checked under Gaas we were only as far as Badhan and wasn't SL in control of Hadaaftimo at that time:ayaanswag:

We're not only in control - but we also repulsed the attack - pretty impressed with PL if you ask me
this didnt happen in hadaaftimo but our base near yubbe called Kal- Gubataale. they attacked and ran away so what did they gain exactly?

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Warsangali are not dhulbhate believe me the gonna fight back and there brothers bah majerteen Dhishishe iyo majerteen will back them

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Blood is thicker than water 200 will muse sultan ba front line geenaya nacala muse bixi ku tal

Last edited: