Reports of heroin circulating in Mogadishu drug markets

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka

I’ve heard of fake pills, weed, etc. But heroin is a different beast entirely. How is it getting into the city? Is ciyaal weero responsible?

Is Somalia turning into The Wire?
the wire no GIF

Xalane groups have abandoned the terrorism, famine & Clan warfare in Xamar.
They've been investing in drugs & Gangs.
That's their new strategy of profiting from the chaos.
Soon in 3 years you'll see Somalia that resembles South & central American countries. Drugs and gangs everywhere

Damul Jadiid are the ones who empowered Ciyaal Weero to begin with, inciting them to cause chaos during Farmaajo's tenure in exchange for power. That's why Damul Jadiid is willing to negotiate with these criminals, because they're afraid of being exposed for the 'deal'.

If we go further back, USC mooryaan were drug riddled thugs, so their offspring will be even worse.

Some people love thugs, until the thugs turn on them.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

I’ve heard of fake pills, weed, etc. But heroin is a different beast entirely. How is it getting into the city? Is ciyaal weero responsible?

Is Somalia turning into The Wire?
the wire no GIF
I would tell them to work in Niiko, its good business in south Somalia:diddyass:.

Calaami

This is essentially game over. Countries don’t recover from opioid addictions easily
Facts wlhi, khat is one thing but opioids are a whole different ballgame. Western countries like the US and UK have trouble stopping opioid smuggling with their superior drug agency and border patrol. A place like Somalia has no hope of controlling the flow of drugs inside the country. It’s OVER.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
When you have zero oversight in regards to medicine and pharmacies this is the result. No other country has an unregulated pharmaceutical industry that doesnt perform quality control.

Fake pills, tramadol, hydromorphine and Diazapam are being giving out like candy. As these users grow more addicted they demand heavier and heavier drugs.

If heroin has started soon it will be fentanyl, Halane Mafia have realized AS jig is up so now they are destroying us from within.

Calaami

When you have zero oversight in regards to medicine and pharmacies this is the result. No other country has an unregulated pharmaceutical industry that doesnt perform quality control.

Fake pills, tramadol, hydromorphine and Diazapam are being giving out like candy. As these users grow more addicted they demand heavier and heavier drugs.

If heroin has started soon it will be fentanyl, Halane Mafia have realized AS jig is up so now they are destroying us from within.
Yaab. @bidenkulaha making Puntland threads when the Xamar version of Walter White is selling blue sky to his shacab.
25EB578F-E61D-45BD-89A9-06132F838B6F.jpeg

Trending