repentence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I never fully understood this word,and how repentence works. i was a cultural muslim a majority of my life, recently decided to become a more practicing muslim. with the way it was used i assumed it meant asking allah for forgiveness

i started searching for info about virginity,and etc because there were a couple of questions i wanted to ask an imam or sheikh but i started searching up stuff and found a lot of threads about these topics.
It seems like everyone who has had a past filled with zina, haram relationships and etc, just decided one day to repent and everything else was fine after that.

Whenever i see threads of people disccusing virginity, zina and etc, repentence is usually brought up.

Now it has me wondering if i could just go have sex with someone right now, and just repent afterwards. everything will be fine and dandy afterwards.

I am not fully versed on how sin and repentance work in Islam. However, in Christianity if people deliberately commit fornication, after coming to the knowledge of God and/or thinking they will just be forgiven after, there is no forgiveness. God's mercy will not be ridiculed, he ultimately understands our hearts and intentions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Sincere repentance is not merely the matter of words spoken on the tongue. Rather, the acceptance of repentance is subject to the condition that the person gives up the sin straight away, that he regrets what has happened in the past, that he resolves not to go back to the thing he has repented from, that he restores people’s rights or property if his sin involved wrongdoing towards others, and that he repents before the agony of death is upon him"

I never fully understood this word,and how repentence works. i was a cultural muslim a majority of my life, recently decided to become a more practicing muslim. with the way it was used i assumed it meant asking allah for forgiveness

i started searching for info about virginity,and etc because there were a couple of questions i wanted to ask an imam or sheikh but i started searching up stuff and found a lot of threads about these topics.
It seems like everyone who has had a past filled with zina, haram relationships and etc, just decided one day to repent and everything else was fine after that.

Whenever i see threads of people disccusing virginity, zina and etc, repentence is usually brought up.

Now it has me wondering if i could just go have sex with someone right now, and just repent afterwards. everything will be fine and dandy afterwards.

Your zinna will be different from theirs because most people that fall into zinna tend to be entirely disconnected from the faith (don't pray, fast etc.) most of them were never inculcated with this knowledge by their parents unlike you

But what makes you far worse is not just your intention to do zinna nor having the foreknowledge deeply ingrained into your subconscious unlike the others, but the fact that your intentions are so evil that you planned the repentance in advance.

This is a wicked form of beguilement and ridicule towards Allah which is a far greater sin then the zinna itself.

You also need to realise that regardless whether the repentance of the person is accepted or not, the physical, psychological and emotional implications of major sins remain with you for the rest of your life and people are effected by these in numerous ways.

A case in point is our father Adam, his forgiveness did not result in a return to heaven, he still had to deal with the consequences which was being relegated to the earth, despite his repentance and the acceptance of it.

The same way a person that has committed zinna is not the same as the one that didn't, it maybe the reason why you will be barred from a righteous wife for the rest of your life or find other door's being closed for you.

I know many males who after repentance became religious but are still suffering the after effects of those sins in this life, usually taking many psychological forms especially paranoia about women and a general mistrust towards them, the consequences for women is even worse.

Even Prophets during the day of judgement will remember minuscule deeds they regard as 'sin' and feel ashamed of this, imagine a major sin like zinna which you mockingly commit with absolute foreknowledge, planned in advance with the intention to seek repentance afterwards making a mockery of the deen?

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Your zinna will be different from theirs because most people that fall into zinna tend to be entirely disconnected from the faith (don't pray, fast etc.) most of them were never inculcated with this knowledge by their parents unlike you

But what makes you far worse is not just your intention to do zinna nor having the foreknowledge deeply ingrained into your subconscious unlike the others, but the fact that your intentions are so evil that you planned the repentance in advance.

This is a wicked form of beguilement and ridicule towards Allah which is a far greater sin then the zinna itself.

You also need to realise that regardless whether the repentance of the person is accepted or not, the physical, psychological and emotional implications of major sins remain with you for the rest of your life and people are effected by these in numerous ways.

A case in point is our father Adam, his forgiveness did not result in a return to heaven, he still had to deal with the consequences which was being relegated to the earth, despite his repentance and the acceptance of it.

The same way a person that has committed zinna is not the same as the one that didn't, it maybe the reason why you will be barred from a righteous wife for the rest of your life or find other door's being closed for you.

I know many males who after repentance became religious but are still suffering the after effects of those sins in this life, usually taking many psychological forms especially paranoia about women and a general mistrust towards them, the consequences for women is even worse.

Even Prophets during the day of judgement will remember minuscule deeds they regard as 'sin' and feel ashamed of this, imagine a major sin like zinna which you mockingly commit with absolute foreknowledge, planned in advance with the intention to seek repentance afterwards making a mockery of the deen?

Don't most muslims who do commit these sins such as zina know beforehand that they are commiting a major sin.Especially the men who still commit zina multiple times and still identify themselves as a muslim. a few guys i know that committed zina were people i went to the mosque with all the time growing up from middle school to high school. We were always in lectures and we would here multiple times over the years that zina was bad. it was fully taught to us. But they still did it, they still commited the sin.

i would understand if an individual just stop[ed being muslim all together for like a very long time and commited these sins, but decided that they wanted to be a very serious practicing muslim again and they stopped commiting the sins.

People still commit these sins knowing that it is haram. And still identify as a muslim.

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
@Jerome in the house

A insight on what shariah takes place for those who commit zina and not married and have 4 witnesses

Snapchat-1676962746-2.jpg

If you acknowledge zinna is a great sin and do it your sin will be even more greater.

But Allah mentioned in his Quran

Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."

Quran 39:53

And verily, I am indeed forgiving to him who repents, believes (in My Oneness, and associates none in worship with Me) and does righteous good deeds, and then remains constant in doing them (till his death)”

Quran 20:82

Indeed, Allah does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills. And he who associates others with Allah has certainly fabricated a tremendous sin.

Quran 4:48

We have to remember Allah does not forgive shirk, even if you do zina and you return to Him, He will still forgive.

The hadd for Zina is a way to not get punished in Jahanam.

yep that's basically how it works sxb just do what you want yolo and repent for it after if your seriously holding back from smashing a just cos its a sin our not a real nigga your a weirdo fam

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
bro after seeing all the zina//virginity threads it doesn't even seem like being a virgin is a priority in marriages anymore. I thought it was very important after now i just learned people who have a past can just repent and move on with there life and just never speak about their past or just lie about it. I am not seeing many threads of people being rejected and having a very rough time finding a spouse because they had a history of zina.

its a big mind f*ck for me. after reading those threads it made me think i didn't have to wait all this time.

a nightmare is getting married to someone who you thought was a virgin like yourself, but after the first week of marriage you realized they weren't a virgin. Especially if you were an individual who was keeping themselves a virgin until they met someone else just like them.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
yep that's basically how it works sxb just do what you want yolo and repent for it after if your seriously holding back from smashing a just cos its a sin our not a real nigga your a weirdo fam

lol i have never been interested in having sex with a random chick. The idea of losing my virginity to some random chick just bothers me cause most of the time those relationships only last for a short amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending