Renowned Saudi journalist tells Somalis "BLM is not your fight!"

No, the issue is your case, and your ancestors were not Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, or Rosa Parks, and you do not have a brother named "Emmett Hill" and you did not participate or participate in your struggle with your grandparents in the struggle of blacks in the fifties and sixties of the last century ... unjustified rudeness

thoughts? :gaasdrink:

as for you Somalis that claim that you are Arabs....have some shame walaaloyaal:farmajoyaab:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you are still in need of a reality check then read the rest of the replies to the original tweet kkkk

Saudi Arabia is a joke, they need to worry about themselves.

How many countries have they fucked up with retarded proxy wars. How many human rights violations have they commited yet everyone bows down to them because they are the "home of islam". Give me a break.

Saudi Arabia is a joke, they need to worry about themselves.

How many countries have they fucked up with retarded proxy wars. How many human rights violations have they commited yet everyone bows down to them because they are the "home of islam". Give me a break.
f*ck saudis saudi arabia ha burburo

you never see other arabs countries talking about somalis its always these wahabis saudi sand ******s

They are crying because they see their time at the top is ending.

the power of the middle east is dwindling while Asia and Africa is growing.

They haven't built anything sustainable or forward-looking, their whole livelyhood is oil. When you hear innovation, you don't hear arabs.

Once oil becomes irrelevant. the middle east will be nothing

They are crying because they see their time at the top is ending.

the power of the middle east is dwindling while Asia and Africa is growing.

Once oil becomes irrelevant. the middle east will be nothing

they are also using this clip to highlight the problems of 'naturalization', they are saying that if legislators in Saudi Arabia begin to give citizenship to foreigners this will happen to their country soon

they are also using this clip to highlight the problems of 'naturalization', they are saying that if legislators in Saudi Arabia begin to give citizenship to foreigners this will happen to their country soon
I pray that this happens to them inshallah lets make takfir on that

Bro stop browsing Saudi Twitter every knows(even other Arabs from North Africa, the Levant who use Twitter) that these guys are full of themselves and think that the whole world gives a shit about their opinions. That Saudi journalist who is obviously an ultra Saudi nationalist, and supports the Saudi royal based on his previous tweets and his picture of king Fahd, should concentrate on his own country's issues such as their illegal invasion of Yemen, and treatment of migrants in his country.

Also, I bet you that he will never point out that Saudi Arabia stopped slavery in the 1960s. Look at this moron trying to give a lecture to others about the history of Blacks in the USA.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts