Remember the DC Sniper Muhammad?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am shocked and astonished to read he was Bisexual. Muhammad and his young accomplice terrorized Washington DC in 2002. I thought the young man was his son. I didn't know the son was a lost youth Muhammad adopted while he had his own kids and wife. The picture, or rather the profile i had analyzed him was that Muhammad was an ex military guy who suffered from post traumatic stress from the war. I never attributed his madness for homosexuality. This is really disturbing. It shows how the devil has a very hard grip on humanity. Poor Humanity. LOOOOOL

1620559301430.png

" As for Malvo, his cold, clinical recitation of his murderous conduct (and claims of remorse) neuters any sorrow one might feel for his adolescent travails. His present-day compunction is far too little, too late, just as the case he makes for his own victimhood vis-à-vis Muhammad sounds like an accurate and yet insufficient explanation. He knew that gunning down men, women and children was dreadfully wrong, and yet in order to maintain Muhammad’s affection, he actively, and enthusiastically, chose to do it—and even got a thrilling kick from it, as he explains that post-shooting sex with Muhammad was exceptionally exciting."

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this young man is telling a BIG LIE. Muhammad could not have been bisexual or homosexual. He was an alpha abusing husband, who suffered from post traumatic war stress. In fact, he is the type of man who was hardly into any sex - homosexual or heterosexual- maybe he was mildly asexual? Low libido, early stages of schizophrenia -his mental illness was too busy overwhelming him. From this photo, the kid looks GAY, that i can guarantee you. LOOOOOOL (don't ask me how i read souls in photos lol) I am NEVER WRONG in my analysis walaahi. Muhammad was executed in 2009 by lethal injection. Maybe this kid is trying to make a sex victim story to help him out with his never coming out sentence?

Horrific: D.C. Sniper Boasts of Post-Shooting Sex With Accomplice in New Doc (yahoo.com)

Last edited:
Hes Bullshitting, kid was not even 18 when they gave him 10 life sentences, he hasnt even lived. Hes hoping they will feel sympathy for him if he says he got raped by john allen. Nigga killed 11 people thinks hes getting out

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think the sex abuse is his lawyers idea to make him more of a victim

I agree 100%. He is also a pathological liar. He goes into details about it too. I mean, there is a small room he is telling the truth, if he is truthful about this homosexual act with the deceased, then this kid seduced the crazy man. No doubt about it,

I agree 100%. He is also a pathological liar. He goes into details about it too. I mean, there is a small room he is telling the truth, if he is truthful about this homosexual act with the deceased, then this kid seduced the crazy man. No doubt about it,
Also if he enjoyed the gay sex so much and it was exciting. He would have more of it in jail and come out as gay

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Also if he enjoyed the gay sex so much and it was exciting. He would have more of it in jail and come out as gay

Huuno. There is NO coming out waiting here. He is already OUT and shaking it. If he openly declared it was exciting having sex with the deranged dead man, then he is OUT. As to having sex in jail, thats just what is happening right now as we type.

Trending