Remember Instagram xalimo Ugaaso? She has her own fashion line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
Hojabi wear for the everyday Xalimo :siilaanyolaugh:

https://www.instagram.com/ugaasadda.co/

35576215_208855179744466_6038571538247057408_n.jpg

35503851_1921323764557568_4719748220228468736_n.jpg

34377019_425478984593692_969459442527502336_n.jpg

34349929_1786749548050478_8536792837092540416_n.jpg

Pants are a taboo for Somalis so people are just going to make the skirt as tight as possible. I've also seen the look where folks wear a skirt and show their entire ankle and part of leg.

You will catch more heat wearing a loose pants then the above.

Reborn
The fact that he follows her clothing line account....:susp: just come out already.

If you look at his post you can see he doesn't follow her and the post could've popped up on his explore page which is how he found it I'm guessing :mjlol:

I personally own one of her skirts, its not ment to be loose if you have any hips or futo at all the skirt will enhance it. I always wear a longer jacket to cover all my assets so you could definitely stay modest it just depends on you!

At the end of the day, whether you wear pants, skirt or whatever its not easy for girls to stay covered in a western society and we shouldnt look down on those who try their best.

Last edited:
I personally own one of her skirts, its not ment to be loose if you have any hips or futu at all the skirt will enhance it. I always wear a longer jacket to cover all my assets so you could definitely stay modest it just depends on you!

At the end of the day, whether you wear pants, skirt or whatever its not easy for girls to stay covered in a western society and we shouldnt look down on those who try their best.

So the skirt enhances which makes it better so that means this xalimos are using this skirt as an illusion to make their futo look Big!!! What a betrayal!!
48066-b093cc85b533379755af25d693cea90f.png

The muslim girls that wear the type of clothes that are modeled by those Xaalimos are the same women that in the future will whine about (or already are) that they cant find good muslim brothers and that they are only approached by thugs, ex-cons & generally losers.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I personally own one of her skirts, its not ment to be loose if you have any hips or futo at all the skirt will enhance it. I always wear a longer jacket to cover all my assets so you could definitely stay modest it just depends on you!

:ohhh::ohhh::lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
She used to be everywhere when Qoslaaye was in office. :cryinglaughsmiley:
She ran to Nairobi after Qoslaaye left office. :drakelaugh:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Tight skirts for the wifey. :dabcasar:

Tight yoga pants for the side tings. :denzelnigga:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
You should wear the hijab properly or don't wear it at all. Hijab should be viewed more as a religious obligation than fashion. People like this give hijab a bad name.

Also daily reminder; Allah hates cucks.

Abdullaah ibn ‘Umar(rA) reported that the Prophet (saw) said:
“Three people will not enter paradise, and Allaah will not look to them on the Day of Judgement: the one who is disobedient to his parents, the woman who imitates men and the ad-Dayooth.” (Ahmad)

Simply put,

“And the Dayyouth (the man with no jealousy over the women in his family) is the most vile of Allah’s creation, and Jannah is forbidden for him, (because of his lack of Ghayrah – jealousy).

The dayouth here are men who do not care about how their women behave and appear in front of other men and don’t enforce hijaab upon their wives or women-folk are called Dayyooth.

You should not allow your womenfolk to wear these things.

Also it is quite sad that the women in this thread will be the mothers that will raise Muslim men and women of tomorrow such is the state of the Muslims today.

You should wear the hijab properly or don't wear it at all. Hijab should be viewed more as a religious obligation than fashion. People like this give hijab a bad name.

Also daily reminder; Allah hates cucks.

Abdullaah ibn ‘Umar(rA) reported that the Prophet (saw) said:
“Three people will not enter paradise, and Allaah will not look to them on the Day of Judgement: the one who is disobedient to his parents, the woman who imitates men and the ad-Dayooth.” (Ahmad)

Simply put,

“And the Dayyouth (the man with no jealousy over the women in his family) is the most vile of Allah’s creation, and Jannah is forbidden for him, (because of his lack of Ghayrah – jealousy).

The dayouth here are men who do not care about how their women behave and appear in front of other men and don’t enforce hijaab upon their wives or women-folk are called Dayyooth.

You should not allow your womenfolk to wear these things.

Also it is quite sad that the women in this thread will be the mothers that will raise Muslim men and women of tomorrow such is the state of the Muslims today.

Good reminder but dont jump to conclusions with your last statement, nothing wrong in having empathy to those who are struggling.

Being harsh is why people flip flop with the hijab in the first place. You cant force someone to wear it it needs come within themselves through their intention to please Allah swt. Your not a women so you dont understand the struggles of living in the west, definately remind people of good thats great but resorting to insults dosnt get anywhere.

Also, I am confident all the women on this thread will be great mothers in shaa Allah :qri8gs7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts