Religious Debate - Dr-Osman Vs Bestcasescenario. Rumble In Jungle

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@BestCaseScenario I saw your little cheap shot remarks and I won't stain the science thread with this critical topic of God and unlike what you said, I do take serious and study intensively. You think I don't see death is right around the corner, you think I am stupid and do not acknowledge this fact? You think the Dr prepares for non-hurtful outcomes such as atheism and a deep sleep? I don't prepare for a sleep cuz I never heard anyone fearing a nice sleep, I prepare for life after death cause I know life is the thing to be feared cause it can be a good or bad experience.

So don't you dare throw those cheap-shots at me, I do know about religion, you know how long I have studied them, it was the first book I really picked up and read was the Quran as a 15 year old, an English translation. My interest in religion is massive and probably even bigger then the Sciences cause there is more at stake there then this temporary world which is very physical and in your face that can be observed and rationalised yet at the same time it also expires in the end meaning it doesn't' really have much purpose at all and even it doesn't expire, who in the world would wanna live here for a million years? you see there is no real purpose here and hence why I don't seek my faith and religion from such an entity that I know leads nowhere in the end.

Now let me present the DR views on my religious stance, so I don't ever hear those stupid statements you make about me. My Islam is a unique brand of Islam that suits me and my intelligence and I can back it up because I will present it to you on a silver platter for you to dissect and analyze and criticize and find any holes in it. I feel the real islam is the one closest to intelligence since God is by far the most intelligent and therefore between me and you who has the dumbest idea surely is further away from God since he is the smartest.

My Islamic views are the following and you can dissect each point as you like. I will present as simply and rationally as possible without any contradictions which will be funny if you can spot any let me know from the below.

No 1 - I believe in a God, my justification for a belief in a god is very simple. I don't think a lack of evidence for god existence means he doesn't exist. There is a lack of evidence for many things such as the dream I had last night, I can't physically prove the contents of my dream to you through some technology and put it on a TV screen so you can observe it. So why is it people accept when I tell them the dream I had without evidence? yet not except a god with no evidence? Besides a god with evidence destroys 'faith' and the whole purpose of being tested in the first place. I don't need to believe if I have evidence something is true. Do I believe the sun is true? no, there is no need to have belief about the sun existence, as I KNOW it's true due to the evidence of my own visual observation. So the god I believe in won't ever be possible anymore the second it is proven as faith is no longer needed and it becomes an automatic fact. I prefer a god that is unproven since then I can be tested on my belief and disbelief around it.

No 2 - My views on who god is simple. I say nothing more and nothing less then this following statement. I do not describe or use my imagination,(logic, philosophy, describe, ascribe, figure out, evidence, etc) nor my emotional desires(heaven, hell, fear, happiness, love, etc) or my physical needs(food, water, sex, etc). I simply de-tach from everything that comes from me regardless where it comes from. Why I do this? Cause I know I am limited, therefore my answer will end in a limitation. God isn't physical nor limited therefore it's a waste of my time and conjecture. I also feel it's not fair as I will create a GOD that suits my agenda, desires, imagination, etc rather then accepting a god on his own terms not mine.

I simply say I submit to god on his terms, I do not inject anything either from my mouth, mind, or emotions. I learn to tame these as I feel it's satanic. Why I am strict about this is because I know God is infinity and I am non-infinity. A non-infinite being regardless what he does will fall short somewhere, so it's more sense to me to go the other way around and surrender and say 'god your infinite' you are the only one who can rescue me, I can't rescue myself even if I wanted nor can I decide bettter then you can decide, so I surrender to you on that ground. It makes sense to me and is a wise choice.

No 3 - My views on ISLAM, which is where u seem to have a huge problem with me. Listen I am not going to sit there in a year 12 class and be told to copy a year 1 student and mimick it. I believe every generation and era should be better then the previous one. I must be better then my father not mimick and copy him. Same goes for 21st century should be better then the 7 or 12th century. Just like 25th century should be 100 times better then us, however your Salafi Gods teach you to Mimick the early generations. I detach from this because it makes no sense to me and I know god is smartest and therefore these Salafis do not have smart ideas and therefore are misguided.

I see no conflict that each generation is better in religion, it makes much more sense that should be the idea that is taught and not that all students return to year 1 as your faulty Islamic views teaches. You are telling us to return to the year 1 class the 7th century and 12th century from our 21st century time-period. You do it all the time with your incessant posting of verses and Tafsirs from this period. You are saying this is what the year 1 student said and you must accept it and I am saying no I will not accept it as I am in year 12 and have formulated a far better understanding.

For example the subject of universe, the universe never changed and remains perfect in it's design, but every generation of human adds to our understanding of it, we don't stop and say we going to stay in newton time do we? does that mean newton was wrong or bad? no he was within his time period and will be judged according to that. We are not insulting the earlier generation of islam by saying you were great like newton for your TIME-PERIOD and the keyword is TIME-PERIOD, how-ever we in the 21st century are in a different time-period and will formulate different understanding of this religion which is perfect just like the universe is perfect. Notice the linkage I am doing? I am saying Islam doesn't need to change just like the universe doesn't need to change, what needs to change and grow is our understanding every generation. We can learn from the previous generation but that's it and that's where it ends, we drop it and formulate better ideas on top of it rather then say we must not move forward.

I honestly believe God will judge each generation fairly according to their capacity mentally, their access to information, their time-period, etc. So a year 1 student will be judged according to where they are and the year 12 student on where he is. It can then balanced and ratio out who did the best according to what each generation had and it's possible the 7th century had the best generation in that scenario. But that doesn't change the fact your still a year 12 student and must play by the rules of year 12.

We are still 21st century people and must adapt and change to the 21st century just like they did in the 7th century. This doesn't mean anyone is wrong just cause we adapt to our period of time, we are in different circumstances that's all and we want to do the best in our time period. If you think for one second God is going to judge us according to 7th century when we have far more history to review 1400 years, access to information, better sciences and understandings of ourselves you are sadly mistaken. It's like saying a year 12 student will be judged with year 1 test standards even though they have progressed through school and covered far more time, levels of education, etc. U r dreaming you seriously are if you think God operates like this or else you have a horrendous understanding of religion.

No 4. Idolatry. Why isn't the Kabah an Idol but everything else in the world is that is 'physical statue'? why is one physical statue deemed perfect but all the others are not? see it's not the statue that is the problem but the intention of the statue, you use it as a direction of prayer. So why you have an issue with a christian who uses the cross to remind himself of god and not worship it, after-all that's their intention only. Why u have an issue with a Buddhist who uses the statues as a way to mediate and calm himself down not say it's god that statue. Why Why Why? That's your faulty understanding, proof positive is the early muslims never destroyed the statues in egypt cause they knew the intention behind them was not worship of god but 'art'. They used intention and action to review things in the previous islamic generation, where-as you only look at actions. It's like murder u say it's bad if I follow your faulty standard that would mean 'qiyas' is wrong since it's murder, note I am not looking at the intention of 'qiyas' which is 'justice' JUST like your silly ass doesn't look at the intention of everything you deem IDOLATRY.

NO 5. I do not believe that we should ever respond spiritually to this world, this world is physical and requires physical answers. Physical answers such as our brains, bodies, etc. We shouldn't sit here and pray for a cup of water to reach us, we must exercise our brain and bodies and get up and get it ourselves. Same with a chopping a tree, I won't ask god to help me with it, I will get up formulate a weapon and do it myself. All I say is we must apply this secular approach that is natural to us all across all life, no holds barred, don't stop anywhere with it, be it laws, govt, education, medicine, technology except the 'mosque' this is where we must focus teachings about spiritually strengthening ourselves and train our spiritual part to prepare only for the next life NOT FOCUS ON SPIRITUAL ANSWERS FOR THIS LIFE. We see this world and it's in-front of us, we can manage it our own. If we can't even manage this god damn physical world, how in the world u think u r going to cope in a far more complex world to come. This is why this world is the testing ground, it's CRYING OUT solve me first, I AM EASY. But raise your hand up about death and the next life as that's not easy. Spiritual component must never be directed towards problems here, if you are crying here, wallahi u will have a hard time in the next world. If you have no answers here, don't open your mouth about the next world as we have proof u failed here already and that will lead to more failures not successes cause u proven your a failure as evidence for any wise person thinking.

NO 6 - I don't believe spiritual parts of religion should focus on physical elements as I told u it's temporary and we should separate the physical from the spiritual. We are in a physical world, we must handle it physically. With death and the after-life sure lets enhance spiritual aspects. We must focus on how to get rid of good/evil from our system because both are satanic and if they are not please tell me would u stay in this world for a million years if all 'bad' was removed and there nothing but good but the key word is YOU CANT GET OUT, your stuck and will be stuck for a million years? most people respond NO cause they know there is nothing in this world that will entice them to live her for such a long period of time because everything eventually gets boring and it gets boring because there is no 'real' purpose here other then 'testing' it's just a testing ground and that's why nothing in the testing ground holds value for people to stay for a long duration. So this is proof positive that good/evil are both the face of satan as god cannot get boring and we should be able to stay with perfection for a million years and not worry.

Infact I feel God is freedom and freedom means respite from all this satanic things on this earth be it both good and evil plus there is numerous verses in the quran like adam, abraham where they were tested on things that appeared GOOD like abraham sacrificing his child, that was a good thing cause abraham loved his child and love is deemed good, why would god test him on love and sacrifice? you must sacrifice love is the key point here. Same with Adam and how he was free in the garden and then removed by satan who used 'good' things to intice him. Notice how good is an even worse satan then bad cause bad doesn't fool anyone but good does. The other thing is good n evil can't be god as we can imagine good n evil we know what it is and the quran says we cant imagine god. So the second u say allah is good you are doing bid'ah cause allah can't be good since we can imagine what good is. We must say allah is separate from good and evil or at least above it.

NO 7 - Bid'ah why isn't bid'ah to create an islamic app which is an innovation but it is bid'ah to have pictures, music, etc. Even though the pictures and music has nothing to do with god just like going for a walk for exercise has nothing to do with god yet one is bad and the other is OK.

NO 8 - Shirk - Isn't shirk is having something else equal to God. Why must this be statues only, today money is equal or higher then god in people's heart, isn't that shirk? same with emotional urges and desires, families, materials, etc. Most people put a far higher importance to this in their lives because u know when u take it away from they become like animals but if u take away god from them they won't so there is clearly proof shirk is far beyond just the simple idea you Salafis teach.

No 9. I don't believe their should be any importance placed on rituals, worship, beards, hijabs, laws. This is all within this world and this world will expire and they will all be buried in the sands of time. More importance should be placed on putting trust in god like walking thru 2 lions and having trust in him which none of these 3 finger eating salafis could ever do yet they run and focus on baseless things that will disappear where-as their soul and memories doesn't die or disappear and will be reviewed and it will be these spiritual aspects trust in god and faith that count the most not dead works. If you pray for yourself I can understand but if u pray or give charity or do good deeds in return for something or u direct it towards god, know that god needs nothing from u since he is infinite and ur the one who needs something. Why not just surrender and let him rescue you and stop being arrogant thinking u will beg him to rescue you or bribe him with ur deeds or prayers and so forth.

No 10. Freedom this is the most important thing. This is the true jannah. To be free, cause everything else in this world is a cage or a need or a desire your hostage at all times to eating food, needing sex, etc. Your always hostage there is no freedom. The essence of religion is freedom, it's what makes us different to the animals and angels. Shariah law takes away the freedom of disbelievers who should have just as much right as believers. Allah said satan will exist till the day of judgement and evil will always be around, so why in the world do u go against what allah ordained and think you can regulate or stop what has been promised by god? You must give all kuffars there freedom automatically because without freedom there is no point of testing someone belief. U create just hypocrites in the end also. But freedom is paramount in religion without it there is no point of religion, no free-will means no test it can't be explained any more simpler then that. There can be no fault ascribed to anyone who has lost his freedom and he will go automatically to jannah regardless what he does on this earth be it good or evil and has a strong case before God. The disbeliever has the right to be the most evilest he wants within 'society' norm and safety of course and the best person has the right to the best person within society and it's norm of course. Both must be cherished and upheld at all times and not 'tampered' or interfered with which I call another SHIRK as we are trying to be partners of god and ordain how this world must be run only through shariah law and eliminate evil when we shouldn't evil but co-exist untill the day of judgement as it has been ordered. How can u eliminate something that god ordained. Even if u eliminate it you eliminate good people from being tested also, cause how can allah test them if they don't see and deal with evil everyday? What a stupid concept and these salafis want to tell me they understand god?

In conclusion, the most important thing I always say to you Salafis is, dont tell me about the next world or God when u r lost for an answer with your own life or this world. Answer question 1 first before telling me what question 2 is. I seen their answer for question 1 and it fails every sort of test applied to it, so you can safely conclude they also have a faulty answer for question 2 about life after death. Finally don't post verses I dont have issues with the verses but the way you and other men have interpreted it. If u say your interpretation is godly and not humanely say so as your the one doing shirk again not me. IF I have an issue with your understanding of the universe doesn't mean I reject the universe, just like if I have difference on you with ur understanding of god doesnt mean i reject god unless of course you say you are god and your views are godly.

So don't resort to the 'let the ulama' back me up with ur verse popping and ibn taymiyah ii hiili crap, like a politicians reverts to let my PARTY back me up or the racist refers to let my race back me up or the tribalist reverts let my tribe back me up or how the nationalist responds let my nation back me up or how the street kids refers to let my gang back me up. All group based mentalities when my issue is individual based. I don't care who u call for your helpers because it will always be OTHER MEN and numbers dont mean CRAP and if it's other men be prepared I measure their content and what they say!!!

Last edited:
@BestCaseScenario

NO 7 - Bid'ah why isn't bid'ah to create an islamic app which is an innovation but it is bid'ah to have pictures, music, etc. Even though the pictures and music has nothing to do with god just like going for a walk for exercise has nothing to do with god yet one is bad and the other is OK.

You misunderstand what Bid'ah means in Islam. Bid'ah in Islam means "Any invented way in religion that is aimed at worshipping or drawing closer to Allaah. This means anything that is not referred to specifically in Sharee'ah, and for which there is no evidence (daleel) in the Qur'aan or Sunnah, and which was not known at the time of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his Companions. At the same time, it is quite obvious that this definition of religious inventions or innovations, which are condemned, does not include worldly inventions [such as cars and washing machines, etc. - Translator]."

You can not innovate in religion but must follow what is in the revelation. The prophet mentioned the specific Innovation(Bid'ah) not allowed in Islam, and he said "This issue of ours(Islam)" in reference to the Bida'h in Anotehr Hadith. It is not about worldly issues but religious.

If you studied Islam, you would have known this anyway, so spare me I studied Islam talk please.

NICCA

هدا بلدي
No 4. Idolatry. Why isn't the Kabah an Idol but everything else in the world is that is 'physical statue
The kabah is the qiblah or the direction of where all muslims pray, this shows unity that all human being that are muslim pray towards one direction.

NICCA

هدا بلدي
No 10. Freedom this is the most important thing. This is the true jannah. To be free, cause everything else in this world is a cage or a need or a desire your hostage at all times to eating food, needing sex, etc. Your always hostage there is no freedom. The essence of religion is freedom, it's what makes us different to the animals and angels. Shariah law takes away the freedom of disbelievers who should have just as much right as believers

Islam given the freedom for the non muslim to believe in wants to believe, it gave them to right to even allow them to apply they own captial punishments to their fellow people who share similar beilef. It is just we have given you only one favour to do is to pay jizya or tax.

NICCA

هدا بلدي
Also you read more the shariah is very compatile in the 21st century.
Shariah have all the capital punshiments (theft, murder, sexual assault)
Shariah have all rules for trade and finance (tax, trade, interest, Zakah)
Shariah for governmental laws

Islam is dawlad bro.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Islam is dawlad bro.

Interesting because dawlad expires into grave also, like the romans did. This shouldn't be the focus at all temporary matters as it's dunya, what should be focused on is the death and next life nothing else. See you are stuck chasing something that will expire and u will die with it and join shaitan as you forgot your soul and let him fool you with your eyes.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You misunderstand what Bid'ah means in Islam. Bid'ah in Islam means "Any invented way in religion that is aimed at worshipping or drawing closer to Allaah. This means anything that is not referred to specifically in Sharee'ah, and for which there is no evidence (daleel) in the Qur'aan or Sunnah, and which was not known at the time of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his Companions. At the same time, it is quite obvious that this definition of religious inventions or innovations, which are condemned, does not include worldly inventions [such as cars and washing machines, etc. - Translator]."

You can not innovate in religion but must follow what is in the revelation. The prophet mentioned the specific Innovation(Bid'ah) not allowed in Islam, and he said "This issue of ours(Islam)" in reference to the Bida'h in Anotehr Hadith. It is not about worldly issues but religious.

If you studied Islam, you would have known this anyway, so spare me I studied Islam talk please.

Islamic app is involving god, it's innovation and never existed in the time of the prophet, how dare you use it, you are doing horrible bid'ah. Bid'ah is innovating towards god period and stop bringing the prophet into he isn't god, do you worship the prophet? he can't do nothing for you in judgement day waryaa as you stand before god other then 'ask' god to help you but there is no guarantee god will do so. So prepare for yourself and walk your own path rather then worshipping the path another man walked.

As Abu bakr said the muslims nearly left islam when the prophet died, he knew it wasnt about mohamed and said its about god nothing else, hadiths shouldn't ever have come as it has fooled so many thats why in early islamic inscriptions u never hear the name of mohamed and just see inscriptions of god untill 100 years later in jerusalem what a coincidence where they met jews n christians. I bet the true abu bakr would slaughter these hadiths and burn it!!!

No 4. Idolatry. Why isn't the Kabah an Idol but everything else in the world is that is 'physical statue'? why is one physical statue deemed perfect but all the others are not? see it's not the statue that is the problem but the intention of the statue, you use it as a direction of prayer. So why you have an issue with a christian who uses the cross to remind himself of god and not worship it, after-all that's their intention only. Why u have an issue with a Buddhist who uses the statues as a way to mediate and calm himself down not say it's god that statue. Why Why Why? That's your faulty understanding, proof positive is the early muslims never destroyed the statues in egypt cause they knew the intention behind them was not worship of god but 'art'. They used intention and action to review things in the previous islamic generation, where-as you only look at actions. It's like murder u say it's bad if I follow your faulty standard that would mean 'qiyas' is wrong since it's murder, note I am not looking at the intention of 'qiyas' which is 'justice' JUST like your silly ass doesn't look at the intention of everything you deem IDOLATRY.

You have faulty understanding of this one too. Let me just use your last line about intentions. A Muslim's intention of circumambulating the Ka'abah is to submit to Allah's commands in performing the Hajj while not caring about the Ka'bah itself.

A- Abraham was ordered in revelation to call people to visit the house of God, hence, Hajj performance that dates back to Abraham's time.

[COLOR=#b30000]And proclaim to the people the Hajj (Hajj); they will come to you on foot and on every lean camel; they will come from every distant pass. That they may witness benefits for themselves and mention the name of Allah on known days over what He has provided for them of [sacrificial] animals. So eat of them and feed the miserable and poor. ([URL='http://www.learning-quran.com/quran-translations/en-translation/al-ajmi-al-ghamidi-and-al-lahuni/recitation-surat-al-hajj-3/']Al-Hajj[/URL] 22:27-28)[/COLOR]

B- Allah required of Muslims to follow the footsteps of Abaraham:

[COLOR=#ff0000]Then We revealed to you, [O Muhammad], to follow the religion of Abraham, inclining toward truth; and he was not of those who associate with Allah. ([URL='http://www.learning-quran.com/quran-translations/en-translation/al-ajmi-al-ghamidi-and-al-lahuni/recitation-surat/']An-Nahl [/URL]16:123)[/COLOR]

All in all, the performance of Hajj, which circumabulating Ka'abah being part of that, is submission to god's will and performing one of the Islamic tenets for those who can afford the trip.

As for the reason Muslims face towards Ka'bah for prayer, it is said to be for unity in performing prayer across the Islamic world.

Compare this Muslim approach in worship to the Cross or Other statues set up for worship.

You are wasting my time as I predicted.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

You have faulty understanding of this one too. Let me just use your last line about intentions. A Muslim's intention of circumambulating the Ka'abah is to submit to Allah's commands in performing the Hajj while not caring about the Ka'bah itself.

A- Abraham was ordered in revelation to call people to visit the house of God, hence, Hajj performance that dates back to Abraham's time.

[COLOR=#b30000]And proclaim to the people the Hajj (Hajj); they will come to you on foot and on every lean camel; they will come from every distant pass. That they may witness benefits for themselves and mention the name of Allah on known days over what He has provided for them of [sacrificial] animals. So eat of them and feed the miserable and poor. ([URL='http://www.learning-quran.com/quran-translations/en-translation/al-ajmi-al-ghamidi-and-al-lahuni/recitation-surat-al-hajj-3/']Al-Hajj[/URL] 22:27-28)[/COLOR]

B- Allah required of Muslims to follow the footsteps of Abaraham:

[COLOR=#ff0000]Then We revealed to you, [O Muhammad], to follow the religion of Abraham, inclining toward truth; and he was not of those who associate with Allah. ([URL='http://www.learning-quran.com/quran-translations/en-translation/al-ajmi-al-ghamidi-and-al-lahuni/recitation-surat/']An-Nahl [/URL]16:123)[/COLOR]

All in all, the performance of Hajj, which circumabulating Ka'abah being part of that is submission to god's will and performing one of the Islamic tenets for those who can afford the trip.

As for the reason Muslims face towards Ka'bah for prayer, it is said to be for unity in performing prayer across the Islamic world.

Compare this Muslim approach in worship to the Cross or Other statues set up for worship.

You are wasting my time as I predicted.

The christians dont worship the cross, ask them if the cross is their god, they all say No just like u say the kabah is not your god. Why are u claiming what they believe by putting words in their mouth about what they believe and then debunking what you put in their mouths? U see I am not putting any words in your mouth and what u salafis believe, I am presenting it and then saying I know u don't worship the Kabah the point is to prove intentions must analyzed along with actions not actions alone. U missed the whole point of that argument it had nothing to do with kabah it was to prove you always fail to analyze the intentions of others and run to their actions. I reiterated how if I just ran to the actions of muslims like capital punishment, I would say oh stop that now it's murder and killing what your doing cause I failed to review the intention(justice), you are basically blind without reviewing intention and action together when reaching a decision and show ignorance.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@BestCaseScenario has been knocked out. I thought this was gonna be a huge rumble, I am outta here for now people. Dont come and sucker punch me now you coward!!!

giphy.gif

Before I go, I knew u were going to a verse, I'll eliminate u even further. Do u think the way u read the verses and interpretations you post are godly or humanely. Basically can the verse not mean anything else because if it can't then it is 'godly' and u have reached a judgement and therefore if disputed it's like having a dispute with god? If you say it's godly beautiful, you done shirk, if u say humanely be prepared for a rumble in the jungle!!!

The christians dont worship the cross, ask them if the cross is their god, they all say No just like u say the kabah is not your god. Why are u claiming what they believe by putting words in their mouth about what they believe and then debunking what you put in their mouths? U see I am not putting any words in your mouth and what u salafis believe, I am presenting it and then saying I know u don't worship the Kabah the point is to prove intentions must analyzed along with actions not actions alone. U missed the whole point of that argument it had nothing to do with kabah it was to prove you always fail to analyze the intentions of others and run to their actions. I reiterated how if I just ran to the actions of muslims like capital punishment, I would say oh stop that now it's murder and killing what your doing cause I failed to review the intention(justice), you are basically blind without reviewing intention and action together when reaching a decision and show ignorance.

I guess I misunderstood your point of comparison then. I really don't understand what you are for and against when it comes to Islam.

Some of your points made in the list are obviously out of ignorance like Bid'ah, or total misunderstanding of what Bida'h means in Islam.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Islam is dawlad bro.

Don't make go all deontay on your ass sxb. Cuz that's coming later inshallah and wallahi it's not gonna be pretty!!!

giphy.gif

@BestCaseScenario has been knocked out. I thought this was gonna be a huge rumble, I am outta here for now people. Dont come and sucker punch me now you coward!!!

giphy.gif

Before I go, I knew u were going to a verse, I'll eliminate u even further. Do u think the way u read the verses and interpretations you post are godly or humanely. Basically can the verse not mean anything else because if it can't then it is 'godly' and u have reached a judgement and therefore if disputed it's like having a dispute with god? If you say it's godly beautiful, you done shirk, if u say humanely be prepared for a rumble in the jungle!!!

You didn't last for too long..

:lolbron:

You shouldn't object to the use of verses to support an Islamic view point. Obviously, a Muslim knows not to come up with his own ideas but refer to Quran for ISLAMIC ISSUES and that is what I have done. Why Object to that simple truth saxib?

The last part of your post didn't make sense to me. Do you believe the QURAN to be the words of God? And how do you view those words transmitted in human language? Is that what you are aiming for with the questions? You lost me there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending