Religious content

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Do you post religious/political content on your social media? I never do, but i see some people who do, like hadiths, verses , whats happening in Palestine etc.

For some odd reason I like to keep my deen to myself. I dont. Like people knowing were I stand politically. Its my little secert 😂 Do you think like this?

I love listening to my co workers when they talk about trump, jews, etc i see how they think and who they side with lol but i do not get involved.

What i believe is gaal is gaal, they are not our brothers. The ones who even support Palestine im telling you majority are FAKE, it is all done for show, when they are with their own they laugh together and mock us etc

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Do you post religious/political content on your social media? I never do, but i see some people who do, like hadiths, verses , whats happening in Palestine etc.

For some odd reason I like to keep my deen to myself. I dont. Like people knowing were I stand politically. Its my little secert 😂 Do you think like this?

I love listening to my co workers when they talk about trump, jews, etc i see how they think and who they side with lol but i do not get involved.

What i believe is gaal is gaal, they are not our brothers. The ones who even support Palestine im telling you majority are FAKE, it is all done for show, when they are with their own they laugh together and mock us etc
I'm very sus of these who do post mostly or only religious content

I like to listen to convos and give a few points here and their but they’re always neutral. I try not to show where I stand politically, religiously or ideologically unless I’m in a fully blown debate.

I like to listen to convos and give a few points here and their but they’re always neutral. I try not to show where I stand politically, religiously or ideologically unless I’m in a fully blown debate.

Change ur dp , dont wanna see this child killer on sspot.

Trending

Latest posts