Relatives back home, FOBs and WhatsApp.

Let me start with how FOBs and how relatives back home in Africa dont know how to use WhatsApp properly

1) Whatsapp story feature. No one in the West uses the WhatsApp story feature as we know its weird and it should be used for contacting purposes only. FOBs and your relatives back home in Africa dont understand this and abuse it until death. Like you really have update your WhatsApp story every two minutes with bullshit quotes and unfunny ass videos from China.

2) WhatsApp family groups. I'm not apart of any. However when I was my phone would go off every two minutes. Like seriously mass spamming fake news and stories, images isn't going make me read it or want to see it

3) Calling at you when you're at work or when your asleep. Dont these morons understand time difference and sometimes you may be busy. That doesn't matter to them though, you have to be free when they call you

Last edited:
My man said drug trafficking in Qadarif looool. What do you import bungo?

In a good weekends work - the local fellata’s pungent greenery and a large train of organic bodied cargo - they usually go by names Abel, Helen, and Tesfaye. I mostly get them shipped to Jazira. I noticed I tend to get steep losses if they become unusually inert and putrid - not that I understand why.

In a good weekends work - the local fellata’s pungent greenery and a large train of organic bodied cargo - they usually go by names Abel, Helen, and Tesfaye. I mostly get them shipped to Jazira. I noticed I tend to get steep losses if they become unusually inert and putrid - not that I understand why.

I know you lived in Sudan cause those are the most common Ethiopian names of the migrants who live there. Loooool. I didn't know there were any Ethiopians left though in Sudan. I thought they all left after their economy got better. Bro, the economy in Sudan is shit now, you should be trafficking in bread and oil.

I know you lived in Sudan cause those are the most common bait Ethiopian names of the migrants who live there. , loooool. I didn't know there were any Ethiopians left though. I thought they all left after their economy got better. Bro, the economy in Sudan is shit now, you should be trafficking in bread and oil.

Now I’m with the Hemedti and the RSF to cash in with the good Darfur gold - which in my case means making sure I spray a hailstorm of fire into tent cities as zunuuj kangaroos try to climb over the fences like the zombies in world war Z. My job is to prevent that from happening.

After work during Jum’ah, I sometimes come to visit family in Khartoum, we like to take whiff of shisha, and take a late night stroll in Riyadh or Arfa mall - which always ends with me brutally attacked and mobbed, and my car, job uniform ripped and dirtied beyond recognition.

Apparently Khartoumis are jealous of a young wealthy self made bedu. Not that it matters - I heard we’re soon going to Libya. Rumor is that Hemetti got the boiis a quick job - Haftars not getting what he needed, so they’ll send us in on a crack mission to drop some halabis out of the way so they can break an advance.

I’ll probably buy a new Toyata Tacoma and a nice date farm in Jazira.

Now I’m with the Hemedti and the RSF to cash in with the good Darfur gold - which in my case means making sure I spray a hailstorm of fire into tent cities as zunuuj kangaroos try to climb over the fences like the zombies in world war Z. My job is to prevent that from happening.

After work during Jum’ah, I sometimes come to visit family in Khartoum, we like to take whiff of shisha, and take a late night stroll in Riyadh or Arfa mall - which always ends with me brutally attacked and mobbed, and my car, job uniform ripped and dirtied beyond recognition.

Apparently Khartoumis are jealous of a young wealthy self made bedu. Not that it matters - I heard we’re soon going to Libya. Rumor is that Hemetti got the boiis a quick job - Haftars not getting what he needed, so they’ll send us in on a crack mission to drop some halabis out of the way so they can break an advance.

I’ll probably buy a new Toyata Tacoma and a nice date farm in Jazira.

giphy.gif

This is some A-class trolling still man. If you really worked in the RSF and for Hemedti, you wouldn't have a smart phone or even know what SomaliSpot is. Even Hemedti is too dumb to use a phone, dude never graduated from high school.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Let me start with how FOBs and how relatives back home in Africa dont know how to use WhatsApp properly

1) Whatsapp story feature. No one in the West uses the WhatsApp story feature as we know its weird and it should be used for contacting purposes only. FOBs and your relatives back home in Africa dont understand this and abuse it until death. Like you really have update your WhatsApp story every two minutes with bullshit quotes and unfunny ass videos from China.

2) WhatsApp family groups. I'm not apart of any. However when I was my phone would go off every two minutes. Like seriously mass spamming fake news and stories, images isn't going make me read it or want to see it

3) Calling at you when you're at work or when your asleep. Dont these morons understand time difference and sometimes you may be busy. That doesn't matter to them though, you have to be free when they call you

The fact that Whats UP is free irritates me. Makes FOBS closer to u than your futo desires

Trending