• Divorced

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Girlfriend

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Boyfriend

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Single

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • Amazonian (Its means you're complicated)

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Adigu can you stay 10 meters away from me, I don't know how many girls you've been near this week
Adigu you're trippin:childplease:
giphy.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I play piano for leisure sometimes and yet it ain't enough. Although I respect your self-discipline. Nowadays most dudes dont even care for virgins, now not I'm saying go f*ck a storm or anything, but...If you had to, I'm here Js :yousmart:

:hemad: I think you are having enough issues at home. Its already over staffed over there.

🥺 Real love doesn't happen through one nighters. It happens through making an Abdi wait 7 years keeping his hands to himself. Talking his ear to death. By that time he will rust. And he'll gift you with a 100 K Mehr at age 40. Its my plan.

I am gonna date around but never marry. I will marry When I am 33-35. Before that, I am gonna concentrate on building up my life while dating here and there.
Imagine you stalking young ladies on social media asking to marry them while sporting a bidar and a pot belly by that time :deadrose::hova:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Imagine you stalking young ladies on social media asking to marry them while sporting a bidar and a pot belly by that time :deadrose::hova:
that will not happen. what i mean is i would date and have a suitable gf to marry by then. not i would mindlessly screw around in my twenties and suddenly would look for someone to marry when i reach my mid thirties.