Reiko's YouTube Channel Exposed (and her first clip)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
First of all killjoy I want to wish you a Ramadan Kareem. Secondly what was the point of posting this young girl's video on here? So others could supposedly laugh at her and ridicule her during the month of Ramadan. Not that there's anything to ridicule or make fun of her, she's a beautiful girl. Kudos to her for starting a YouTube channel and I will check out her channel later.

Hi @Zenyatta, aka @Reiko. Did you change your nick for Ramadan? You know what matters are the deeds and intentions and not internet nicknames, right? :ayaanswag:
Take a deep breath in. This is 2016 nobody needs to make another nick. I see there's a lot of agression on your part when it comes to my nick. It's Ramadan and I will not waste my time and energy to give you the attention you're longing for. I love you for the sake of Allah swt, fisabilillah. :umad:

First of all killjoy I want to wish you a Ramadan Kareem. Secondly what was the point of posting this young girl's video on here? So others could supposedly laugh at her and ridicule her during the month of Ramadan. Not that there's anything to ridicule or make fun of her, she's a beautiful girl. Kudos to her for starting a YouTube channel and I will check out her channel later.

Take a deep breath in. This is 2016 nobody needs to make another nick. I see there's a lot of agression on your part when it comes to my nick. It's Ramadan and I will not waste my time and energy to give you the attention you're longing for. I love you for the sake of Allah swt, fisabilillah. :umad:

haha @ there's a lot of aggression. It's the first time I @ you, girl. Calm down. It's just that I didn't see you around here lately and wanted to bring you in. I kinda succeeded in my mission. ;)

And ramadan kareem to you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending