Regarding our view on Half somali kids...

Half somalis speak somali and are more culturally inclined if their

• Total voters
I don't understand why people think that your only Somali if your father is Somali. I disagree. You are more Somali if your mother is Somali. Think about it. A mother is more present in a child's life than a father (most of the time). She spends more time with the child, carries it, feeds it and probably communicates with it more. Let's be honest, of all the half Somali kids you know of, who is more culturally inclined and actually speaks the language. Half Somalis with the father being Somali, usually claim their mom's ethnicity and religion and the half Somali kids with a Somali mother claim their Somali side more.

And don't mention qabiil as an argument, qabiil at this point is out-dated and I think we've reached a consensus that most qabiils are just federations and not actually real. so, a pointless argument.

Share your thought!

I agree. I know many half Somalis who speak fluent Somali and are closer to their moms side than their dads. That's because children are naturally closer to their mom than their dad but not many Half Somalis know their culture from their dads side.

I agree. I know many half Somalis who speak fluent Somali and are closer to their moms side than their dads. That's because children are naturally closer to their mom than their dad but not many Half Somalis know their culture from their dads side.

Couldn't agree more, I think we should start considering half Somalis whose mothers are Somali as real Somalis too

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
If you want a Somali kid just marry a Somali person provided that you are Somali yourself. Stop trying to make these half ajinabi kids Somali.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Scientifically you take your lineage from your dad and Islamicly.
Lineage has nothing to do with culture. It’s more to do with ancestry and family. Culture is more broad than that :bell:

I don't understand why people think that your only Somali if your father is Somali. I disagree. You are more Somali if your mother is Somali. Think about it. A mother is more present in a child's life than a father (most of the time). She spends more time with the child, carries it, feeds it and probably communicates with it more. Let's be honest, of all the half Somali kids you know of, who is more culturally inclined and actually speaks the language. Half Somalis with the father being Somali, usually claim their mom's ethnicity and religion and the half Somali kids with a Somali mother claim their Somali side more.

And don't mention qabiil as an argument, qabiil at this point is out-dated and I think we've reached a consensus that most qabiils are just federations and not actually real. so, a pointless argument.

Share your thought!
culture is way of life a way of life doesnt make you somali
being somali is about lineage not a culture if my culture is example if i follow chiness culture or even my mother is chaness tht doesnt make me a chiness it is about lineage kids take their lineage just like they take afther last name

If you want a Somali kid just marry a Somali person provided that you are Somali yourself. Stop trying to make these half ajinabi kids Somali.

I was talking more to the people who consider half Somalis with a Somali father as a real Somali but half Somali kids with Somali mothers as ajnabis, But other than that I agree, we should aim for our own, but at the end of the day love prevails all and if someone ends up falling in love with a non-somali, I think they should be able to go for it without fearing to be ostracised

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I can personally share i have a brother with two sons from a white woman, and my female cousin who has a white husband. The cousin kids is far better. My two nephews are extremely handsome but know nothing about somaliniimo. We sent them to England to live with my brother and their uncle, they did good but still typical american kids. Can;t speak somali. But they have the intelligence of my family. The white mother re-married, her other kids do not even compare with my nephews who are older. They have a natural wisdom and intelligence, couple with the inescapable Roman nose and looks

speaking somali doesnt make one a somali

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
being somali is about lineage not a culture if my culture is example if i follow chiness culture or even my mother is chaness tht doesnt make me a chiness it is about lineage kids take their lineage just like they take afther last name
No one gives a shit who jizzed in your mom. Your still half Somali no matter what, it's fucking genetics.

Haye you are still half Somali no matter who is the Somali one.

Honestly I would not consider someone to be full Somali if they had one parent (even the father) that is Somali.

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Couldn't agree more, I think we should start considering half Somalis whose mothers are Somali as real Somalis too
Life i have read a few of your posts on this site. You seem like one that is slightly mentally hinged. Therefore i will try my best to interact with the mentally challenged.

Our culture says so. Just because you wanted to act like a man even though ypu are a women it doesn't mean we will change it. Do you understand children that come from somali mothers are not somali but individuals that have somali mothers. That is it. You and ur ilk can keep on demanding to marry out and allow your children to be apart of the so called somali race, but they will never be accepted. Simple you are a shell that harbours a seed from a man. That seed becomes your offspring. IF that seed comes from say an sandnigger that child is a sandnigger, an Adoon that child is an adoon, cadaan shaytaan, then it is an cadan shaytaan.

I hope you are able to understand me. :trumpsmirk:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Somalis waa gaajo,

strong powerful Empires like the Arab and Turkish have expanded the meaning behind their ethnics.

For example one who identifies as Turk or Arab is Arab or Turk.
One who speaks one of the 2 languages can identify as the ethnic
Or If one has an Arab or Turkish father he is Turk or Arab.

You see 2 of the 3 options make one Arab or Turk

With Somalis waa gaajo they cant expand it waa gaajo mentality thats why we stay poor and gaajo and never amount to anything.

My main point I'm trying to get across is that we should drop the double standard. How come men linage is the sole determinator to ones somaliness but females linage is boiled down to nothing. Culture may not make someone Somali, but it is an important factor. I believe half somali kids with a somali mother are as much somali as half somali kids with a somali father

Trending