Status
Not open for further replies.

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
If she the homie
4n0YX.gif

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
WOOOW do you want a cookie? My question was addressed to the Muslims hence why I put the title "QUESTION TO THE MUSLIMS".
HAHAHA what a joke you are, my bs? lol you've just insulted 1.9 billion people. Quite frankly, many strict Muslim women don't shake hands with the opposite gender. In addition, the rule for traditional jews is that people of the opposite gender DO NOT even touch each other, let alone shake hands, unless they are husband/wife, siblings, or children with parents and grandparents, WILL YOU HAVE A GO AT THE JEWS TOO?
You are so obsessed with Islam you freak, hahha and ur username is Axmed haha the obsession is real you heathen
Now shooo heathen.
Yes your bs and 1.9b peoples bs. I think the orthodox Jews are idiots but no one listens to them--not the majority of Jews and not the state of Israel. There would be no Nobel prize winners among those hatwearing weirdos.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
How is your name Axmed :faysalwtf:

You disrespectful child you better change your name if you hate the Prophet (salla Allahu calayhi wa salam)
Its a relic of Islam. Its like Egypt proudly maintains pyramids and mummies although they weren't Muslim.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Shut up fam , i came across it and literally my common sense kicked in . Some fatwas are outright redicilous.
:siilaanyolaugh:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/the-fa...ching-bananas-and-other-stupid-islamic-orders

i would like to ascribe you a word from our lord himself

In the Law of Equality there is (saving of) Life to you, o ye men of understanding; that ye may restrain yourselves. (Surah Al-Baqara, 179)

Thus doth Allah Make clear His Signs to you: In order that ye may understand. (Surah Al-Baqara, 242)

For the worst of beasts in the sight of Allah are the deaf and the dumb,- those who understand not. (Surah Al-Anfal, 22)

We have sent it down as an Arabic Qur'an, in order that ye may learn wisdom. (Surah Yusuf, 2)

the Qur'an constantly tells us to reflect and to our own intellect given to us by our creator , imagine if we all followed these constant ridiculous fatwa's use your god given intellect and question things be suspicious of things constantly don't be a sheep even to these 'grand muftis'.

Also please read this : http://ghayb.com/2016/04/destruction-knowledge-islam/

Peace,
Youve completely lost it

Genie

The last suugo bender
Youve completely lost it

Yep i've gone insane because i used by brain how ironic :drakelaugh:

Btw i'm not denying islamic jurisdictions this was largely a quip but still i made a few points you should heed , aka using your brain its good once in a while.

I remember getting my citizenship certificate and the lady handed me the certificate and tried to shake my hand with a big smile, but I told her it's haram and I'm a muslim and that the Sharia prohibits that, long story short she voted for Trump and attended the #nosharia March couple weeks ago

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I think it's really dumb and backwards to not shake someone's hand whether male or female. Don't act like you can't take wudhu SMH:birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts