Reer waqooyi girls are too damn goodlooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Yeah you are right Somali girls wherever they are, they are queens and all beautiful

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brother being beautiful is subjective, I definitely find plus size girls attractive. I gotta admit tho, I’m not a big fan of excessive make up, I love the natural unique look that everyone was blessed with. The recent make up takes that away and gives everyone one that same generic look. :)

So you don't see the chubby one in middle hiding behind a mountain of make-up? :browtf:

I guess qabil does make you blind :damedamn:

I like the chubby cheeks she has the typical reer khaatumo beauty, same beauty found in singer Kiin Jamaac Yare
hqdefault (1).jpg

:banderas::banderas::banderas:

Brother being beautiful is subjective, I definitely find plus size girls attractive. I gotta admit tho, I’m not a big fan of excessive make up, I love the natural unique look that everyone was blessed with. The recent make up takes that away and gives everyone one that same generic look. :)
It's not about her size, she can get rid of that easily or even keep it since some faraaxs like their xalimos big , but she is very manly clearly she has too much testosterone; compare the size of her face and also the depth of her voice to the other 2 girls.

Those two on the sides are not my cup of the tea but the lightskin one in the middle is alright i dont like her makeup though clearly without she would be ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending