Reer Waqooyi and minorities should get leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Specialy reer waqooyi.
We cannot call them for unity while the two clans exchange pm/president positions.

This whole 4.5 system smells like rotten fish.

We wont get peace aslong this system exist and the two clans hijack Somalia.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Under our administrations we used to give Rer Waqooyi the PM ( Cigaal) and even the minorities (Ali Samatar).

So you're saying you will always cause problems until we give you power over all Somalis?

No fucking thanks mate. We already pay for you through our taxes from Xamar. How about you represent your region and work towards forgetting your sick qabilism.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
So you're saying you will always cause problems until we give you power over all Somalis?

No fucking thanks mate. We already pay for you through our taxes from Xamar. How about you represent your region and work towards forgetting your sick qabilism.
Who are you speaking to?!!

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP

Stop drinking vodka at this early hour:chrisfreshhah:

I think if Reer Waqooyi didn't leave the union, they could have led the country long ago, who knows maybe they would even made Somalia a better place for everyone, Reer Waqooyi leadership have barakah, look how peaceful Somaliland is today.

I think if Reer Waqooyi didn't leave the union, they could have led the country long ago, who knows maybe they would even made Somalia a better place for everyone, Reer Waqooyi leadership have barakah, look how peaceful Somaliland is today.

Somaliland is peaceful due to the nature of the ppl that live there..

Not because of some clan

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Iam not talking about if they stayed or not.

Iam saying we need fair powersharing deal amongst all somalis or seperation.

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic

What do you even mean pay for you? All the taxes are used in Xamar, no other place benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending