Reer Sweden iyo Denmark soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
If a Somali politician suggested that women should be freed from their kitchens and homes and brought into the work force and they should have more bodily autonomy and rights neanderthals like @Masaasbaa would lose his mind and bang on about "muh tradition" and "muh culture".

You wish Somalia & SL was like Denmark. Highly advanced country with an educated population, with low crime rate.
:ohlord:Gaalkaani yaree futada qudhmoonka leh anaa isku fasaxay :ohhhdamn:
Tell me futo ghudhmoonow when did you become so familiar with me to the extend that you know what views i hold?
Tell me futo ku xaarloow where did i ever imply women should be in their homes and kitchens at all times
Tell me futo iska madhaqoow where i said am against women working?

Last edited:
In Norway, we don´t really have any parties that are relevant that resembles Sverige demokratene. Sweden needs to fix their ajanabi issue as soon as possible. it´s pretty bad as it is.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Extremist far lefts and extremists far rights is what sums up Sweden. A country filled with radicals.

There is no balance between the conservatives and liberals like the way it is in Denmark and Norway. There is no moderation either.

Is it due to the ajnabi problem Sweden have that Denmark and Norway dont have?

Bielsa

VIP
:ohlord:Gaalkaani yaree futada qudhmoonka leh anaa isku fasaxay :ohhhdamn:
Tell me futo ghudhmoonow when did you become so familiar with me to the extend that you know what views i hold?
Tell me futo ku xaarloow where did i ever imply women should be in their homes and kitchens at all times
Tell me futo iska madhaqoow where i said am against women working?

Denmark don't have an SJW problem. So what if a high % of Danes consider themselves feminists? I don't see an issue with that.

You're mocking a country that has very little political corruption, low crime rate, highly educated population, high number of women in powerful positions, tolerant to foreign religions, anti-racism laws that protects minorities etc.

I wish Somalia & SL was like Denmark.

Masaasbaa

You're an idiot who's confusing identity politics with feminism, one has brought women out of their kitchens and homes and empowered them, given them more bodily autonomy and voting rights, while the other spends time debating ever more obscure pronouns. Guess which is which?
TL;DR - You're a fucking retard.
adeerow since you seem to be the more enlightened one among us, why don't you pass on some wisdom in a way even a retard could comprehend.:wtf:
what i see is self declared ''feminist'' discussing identity politics trying to shove their viewpoints down other peoples throats and impose laws that they see fit , now dont write me an essay explaining what feminism was in its essence not interested,it has no relevance to me its not the ''feminism'' i am familiar with and seen in my lifetime.
small boys are being refused sweets in schools because they have to pay for the earlier generations neglect of women:wtf: that what ''feminist'' are up to nowadays in Sweden
but i gather the swedes blessed you with a baasaboor, the odds that you're one of those nutjobs is over 50% which means you're more likely one of them than not.

Bielsa

VIP
In Norway, we don´t really have any parties that are relevant that resembles Sverige demokratene. Sweden needs to fix their ajanabi issue as soon as possible. it´s pretty bad as it is.

Same here in Denmark. We have very few radicals. Most left wingers and right wingers here are fairly moderate and not batshit insane. Maybe it is because we don't have the same level of ajnabi problem that Sweden has.

It's hilarious when men claim to be feminist. I have noe issues with "regular" feminist, I usually have the same views as them. But the ones that think all men are evil take it to far. And the those who say that u always have to ask for permission in bed with you're girl. Does she really need to consent when she got both hands down my pants? Don't think so.

Masaasbaa

Denmark don't have an SJW problem. So what if a high % of Danes consider themselves feminists? I don't see an issue with that.

You're mocking a country that has very little political corruption, low crime rate, highly educated population, high number of women in powerful positions, tolerant to foreign religions, anti-racism laws that protects minorities etc.

I wish Somalia & SL was like Denmark.
that still doesn't answer my questions in any shape or form, but i will be willing to overlook that.
i think we're having some form of misunderstanding here. the only purpose the danes served in my post was to have something to compare the mad swedes to, as i stated they should get on par with the danes(meaning the danes are the sane ones here) so i don't see why *you* in particular got mad and resorted to make it personal. maybe i wasn't clear enough with the way i articulated it, but you sure as hell went out of your way to throw some jabs.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Sweden isn't even part of NATO. Russia can f*ck you all up if he wanted to, lol. That's the bigger threat than neo-Nazis taking over Sweden.

Is it due to the ajnabi problem Sweden have that Denmark and Norway dont have?

As far as i know the extreme Far Left has been prevelant in Swedish history, but the rise of the Far Right is a recent response to the wack policies put in place by the Social Democrats and immigration problem being one of them.

Now the country itself is warring between ''Radicals'' from both sides. Radical Feminists vs Radical Neo-Nazis.

I feel bad for Somalis in Sweden they are caught right in the middle of it. Luckily in Denmark and Norway Somalis are not berated in the media like that.

Masaasbaa

Sweden isn't even part of NATO. Russia can f*ck you all up if he wanted to, lol. That's the bigger threat than neo-Nazis taking over Sweden.
:ftw9nwa:realistically the chances of Sweden going to war with Russia on behalf of it self and not others is pretty much Eber.
but their military likes to make a bogyman out of Russia whenever they want a budget increase or new toys.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
As far as i know the extreme Far Left has been prevelant in Swedish history, but the rise of the Far Right is a recent response to the wack policies put in place by the Social Democrats and immigration problem being one of them.

Now the country itself is warring between ''Radicals'' from both sides. Radical Feminists vs Radical Neo-Nazis.

I feel bad for Somalis in Sweden they are caught right in the middle of it. Luckily in Denmark and Norway Somalis are not berated in the media like that.
You are an idiot, Sweden democrats(third biggest party in seats and polls) did indeed have a former neonazi as their first chairman and have a history in the far right but for the last 20 years have been purging their own so as to reforge themselves into a american GOPstyle "social conservstism" BUT they have never been in power and have consistently been sidelined by every party in the parliment(lately been losing voters too) while their danish counterpart the Danske Folkeparti has been allowed to push their anti-immigrant shit and islamophobia for the last 15 years in the goverment coalition and their norweigan counterpart Fremskrittspartiet is a goverment coaliton. The only far left party in the parliment is the Vänsterpartiet and they are very irrelevant and not part of the government coalition. So your weird fantasy of their being this big battle with the far left vs the far right is just that a fantasy and major LOL at you linking Russia Today a modern day Pravda(the soviet official newspaper).
I'll admit we reer sweden do take L's for declaring 20-30 year old afgan men as being child refugees. Dude having full beard in a marathon for junior high school kids but really he's just "14".
:chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.