Reer Sweden help this Somali mother.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
There's a Somali mother who's 7 kids were taken by social services, and then last night she gave birth to the 8th child and they have taken the newborn after 2 hours. Reer Sweden what are you waiting for, help her, I can't imagine a newborn being breastfed by a donfaar cadaan woman, this is making me mad Wallahi, I don't even know her but please please help her.

@Mercury please help her, spread this in the Sweden somali community.

Edit:

She has a YouTube channel, this is her.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Do what?

This is common as drinking water wallahi nobody cares anymore in sweden plus cadaan breatsfeeding u? Wallahi that lil nigga wouldnt say no if u asked him

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
There is always a reason, the big part of the blame is on the family, the social services don't target Somalis, some parents, mostly fobs, don't understand the systems in west and end up clashing with the social services.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
There's a Somali mother who's 7 kids were taken by social services, and then last night she gave birth to the 8th child and they have taken the newborn after 2 hours. Reer Sweden what are you waiting for, help her, I can't imagine a newborn being breastfed by a donfaar cadaan woman, this is making me mad Wallahi, I don't even know her but please please help her.

Edit:

Ive spread it around my friends

Mercury

VIP
There is always a reason, the big part of the blame is on the family, the social services don't target Somalis, some parents, mostly fobs, don't understand the systems in west and end up clashing with the social services.
from what I know before they decide to take away the children the family is under investigation so they will be placed in a house where they're gonna be watched with how they are as parents and interact with their kids one could refuse to go to such a house but best thing to do is to cooperate with social services if you refuse to go to the house this will affect theyre final decision which take anywhere from 2 to 4 months

So you cant raise the kids like back home if they act up and you slap them this will count as abuse and families have had their children taken away because of this

Theres also children that have been taken away from their family because the parents saved up the money they got from child benefits to build a house in Somalia

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
from what I know before they decide to take away the children the family is under investigation so they will be placed in a house where they're gonna be watched with how they are as parents and interact with their kids one could refuse to go to such a house but best thing to do is to cooperate with social services if you refuse to go to the house this will affect theyre final decision which take anywhere from 2 to 4 months

So you cant raise the kids like back home if they act up and you slap them this will count as abuse and families have had their children taken away because of this

Theres also children that have been taken away from their family because the parents saved up the money they got from child benefits to build a house in Somalia
Some Somalis behave like that in Finland, but.the families will not be check on, their children dress like poor ppl in the 3rd world, look totally gaajo.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
I hate scandinavian governments so much. They commonly do this in Norway as well. They take kids away from their parents not because they care about their welfare, but because they make money. In Norway the organisation barnevernet often arbitrarily takes children with little to no justification. State sponsored child abduction.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I hate scandinavian governments so much. They commonly do this in Norway as well. They take kids away from their parents not because they care about their welfare, but because they make money. In Norway the organisation barnevernet often arbitrarily takes children with little to no justification. State sponsored child abduction.

the bureaucrats are protecting the sick f*ck :susp:

Sambuus

Inactive
Welcome to Sweden, in every somali populated city there’s always a mother and a father who’s lost their children. Hell even our family got investigated.:damedamn:
Your children can be taken away for the smallest things, my brother once went to school crying and we got 2 month investigation where they came to our house and questioned us. They left after only one month when they later apologized & realized that we were a good family. A close family to mine’s kids got taken away and they came back five years later to their family changed and westernized. It was so heartbreaking.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Edit:

8th child???? Is she caruur machine? Well this will teach her a lesson,. I bet this is her last child.

Mercury

VIP
Welcome to Sweden, in every somali populated city there’s always a mother and a father who’s lost their children. Hell even our family got investigated.:damedamn:
Your children can be taken away for the smallest things, my brother once went to school crying and we got 2 month investigation where they came to our house and questioned us. They left after only one month when they later apologized & realized that we were a good family. A close family to mine’s kids got taken away and they came back five years later to their family changed and westernized. It was so heartbreaking.
wow det där är sjukt

Trending