reer sanaag say they don't have anything to do with khatumo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
In a nutshell reer sanaag said khatumo should stop claiming sanaag plus reer khatumo doesn't even control their own land so how can they be responsible for reer sanaag.

I heard khatumo claiming sanaag and the majority of reer sanaag are not from the same clan as reer khatumo cause as we all know reer khatumo hail from just one clan.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
:pachah1::pachah1:

When i say Warsangeli are reer puntland people assume they are just like dhulos. Warsangeli are intelligent noble clan they see Khaatumo as a fake proxy of SL. They see Dhulbahante as people selling their daughters and land for a few bucks and they don't want to be associated with them.

God bless beesha Warsangeli :wow1::wow1:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:pachah1::pachah1:

When i say Warsangeli are reer puntland people assume they are like dhulos. Warsangeli are intelligent noble clan they see Khaatumo as a fake proxy of SL. They see Dhulbahante as people selling their daughters and land for a few bucks don't want to be associated with them.

God bless beesha Warsangeli :ahh::ahh:
People should ask themselves why is there no somaliland troops on warsengeli land? Cause warsengeli soul is not for sale.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Warsengeli are firm believers of daroodism and they know very well that what they can not get from PL they wont get from idooristan.:salute:
Puntland is part of Somalia while somaliland is a fictitious country that doesn't exist as far as the international community are concerned there really is no comparison between the two.

People should ask themselves why is there no somaliland troops on warsengeli land? Cause warsengeli soul is not for sale.

Last time I checked all the SL and PL force in Dhulbahante deegan are dhulbahante :lol:

We could easily take then out.

Every time u hear Somaliland army in sool is basically some dhulbahante dude

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Last time I checked all the SL and PL force in Dhulbahante deegan are dhulbahante :lol:

We could easily take then out.

Every time u hear Somaliland army in sool is basically some dhulbahante dude
Why was Cali Khalif banned from las canood for almost a decade & just welcomed back into las canood by Faisal cali waraabe who greeted him in the airport yet Faisal Cali waraabe is not even from las canood but hargaisa so it's clear all the shots are being called from hargaisa.

Puntland doesn't control an inch of dhulbhante territory whereas somaliland controls most of dhulbhante land.

Why does dhulbhante claim sanaag when most of sanaag is inhabited by warsengeli?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Warsengeli say that Cali Khalif doesn't represent them and khatumo should stop claiming sanaag.

Why was Cali Khalif banned from las canood for almost a decade & just welcomed back into las canood by Faisal cali waraabe who greeted him in the airport yet Faisal Cali waraabe is not even from las canood but hargaisa so it's clear all the shots are being called from hargaisa.

Puntland doesn't control an inch of dhulbhante territory whereas somaliland controls most of dhulbhante land.

Why does dhulbhante claim sanaag when most of sanaag is inhabited by warsengeli?

Cali khalif is SL agent. I realised he worked for SL the whole time.

The thing is some sub clans are not organized and they don't follow the orders of their leader.

That's why we need a warlord to teach some of the sub clans some respek.

Btw My sub clan is great.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Since when did we claim them wtf.
Here's the wasiirka khaatumo claiming the whole of warsengeli is under khaatumo and khaatumo is responsible for warsengeli
Don't take my word for it, hear it from the horses mouth.

My question is how can dhulbhante be responsible for warsengeli when dhulbhante don't even control their own land cause most of sool is controlled by Isaac:faysalwtf:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cali khalif is SL agent. I realised he worked for SL the whole time.

The thing is some sub clans are not organized and they don't follow the orders of their leader.

That's why we need a warlord to teach some of the sub clans some respek.

Btw My sub clan is great.
If your subclan is so great then can your sub clan go to las canood and wave the flag of Somalia :kanyehmm:

Here's the wasiirka khaatumo claiming the whole of warsengeli is under khaatumo and khaatumo is responsible for warsengeli
Don't take my word for it, hear it from the horses mouth.

My question is how can dhulbhante be responsible for warsengeli when dhulbhante don't even control their own land cause most of sool is controlled by Isaac:faysalwtf:

forget khatumo project

I am praying Allah to bring a dhulbahante warlord who will rule all dhulbahante sub clans

@Starscream is a good candidate. but he will probably massacre couple of sub clans :lol:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
forget khatumo project

I am praying Allah to bring a dhulbahante warlord who will rule all dhulbahante sub clans

@Starscream is a good candidate. but he will probably massacre couple of sub clans :lol:
I'm just suprised why dhulbhante would be under occupation by Isaac while warsengeli are free even in cerigaabo there's no somaliland troops in the city cause of an agreement reached between warsengali & Isaac that stipulates that cerigaabo will not be militarised.

Why is it that somaliland controls most of dhulbhante land yet there's no somaliland presence on warsengeli land?
somaliland in Sool=dhulos
Where is the Isaaq?:gucciwhat:

This is the dick suckers and his milita that control last Anod his milita who mostly are Mahmoud garad
The only time the Isaaq pussies ever fought dhulos in recent history was Buhodle and we're soundly defeated:childplease:
Last I checked it was Mahmoud garad
who saved Warsangeli from Isaaq extermination in the 90s
While your kind was hiding with your women in gorawe these Warsangeli fuckers came crawling to us not your kind for a reason:westbrookwtf:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
somaliland in Sool=dhulos
Where is the Isaaq?:gucciwhat:

This is the dick suckers and his milita that control last Anod his milita who mostly are Mahmoud garad
The only time the Isaaq pussies ever fought dhulos in recent history was Buhodle and we're soundly defeated:childplease:
Last I checked it was Mahmoud garad
who saved Warsangeli from Isaaq extermination in the 90s
While your kind was hiding with your women in gorawe these Warsangeli fuckers came crawling to us not your kind for a reason:westbrookwtf:
Somaliland in sool? Where is Isaac?
Faisal cali waraabe welcomed cali Khalif back to his own land after he was banished from las canood for close to a decade by Isaac speaking about bondage wake up this is 2017 90's kulaha what next will you start bragging about the darwish next and how dhulbhante were the best foot soldiers for the mad mullah who was their leader from Ogaden :drakekidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.