Reer puntland will be the leaders of somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
So you're inferior to every other functioning and flourishing country's citizens then? Good to know.
We're even doing better than surrounding countries of Ethiopia and Kenya regarding poverty rates, as @Abdalla pointed out, 10% less poverty than countries that get stupendous aid every year.

Instead of trying bringing Puntland down to your abysmal level with (We're all inferior to gaalo) complex, why don't you work to improve the situation in your region.

We're even doing better than surrounding countries of Ethiopia and Kenya regarding poverty rates, as @Abdalla pointed out, 10% less poverty than countries that get stupendous aid every year.

Instead of trying bringing Puntland down to your abysmal level with (We're all inferior to gaalo) complex, why don't you work to improve the situation in your region.

What's with all this "we're" and "you"? We both don't live in Somalia. ALL of Somalia is crap just like most of Africa. Carry on with your superiority complex though.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
What's with all this "we're" and "you"? We both don't live in Somalia. ALL of Somalia is crap just like most of Africa. Carry on with your superiority complex though.
Again, we are not all the same. I'll say it again, work to improve the situation in your region instead of bringing down regions that are doing significantly better than you.

Again, we are not all the same. I'll say it again, work to improve the situation in your region instead of bringing down regions that are doing significantly better than you.

Where did i say we're the same? You're the one boasting about doing better than a region that is constantly being bombed... no shit you'd be doing better.

Edit: Stop talking to me like i live in Somalia ffs. About "fix your region"

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Where did i say we're the same? You're the one boasting about doing better than a region that is constantly being bombed... no shit you'd be doing better.
All i hear is cuqdad and butthurt, last time, work to improve the situation in your region instead of trying to bring down regions that are doing better than you.

Lol i don't give a shit. Continue to have pride in one of the poorest and worst countries in the world. idgaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending