Reer NFD file notice of motion asking Nairobi to deploy military to occupy Somali waters

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Curious what Axmed Kenyaata Madoobe's comments on this will be:cosbyhmm:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Full OGs die for somalis sxb.

ilay is half MJ, madoobe is half MJ, ducaale is half MJ.

dont bread with them sxb, just an advice.:browtf:
Bread with them? Caqli dameer. So Madoobe is half MJ? No wonder he's leading your dumb ass big foot people with iron fist.

Gibiin-Udug

I will use condom soon.
b8ad071f790cbab6afbde32c156f24a1.jpg

Beastility is illegal. Why would a donkey need a condom for?

Bread with them? Caqli dameer. So Madoobe is half MJ? No wonder he's leading your dumb ass big foot people with iron fist.
:nahgirl: no I am not breading with you, lest you contaminate my superior genes and give me moryaan and treacherous children who will one day betray Somalia. Too risky.:russsmug:

Gibiin-Udug

:nahgirl: no I am not breading with you, lest you contaminate my superior genes and give me moryaan and treacherous children who will one day betray Somalia. Too risky.:russsmug:
Bread? You're too stupid, I won't even take offense with what you just said. I was taught not to take mentally undeveloped people's words serious.:pachah1:

Bread? You're too stupid, I won't even take offense with what you just said. I was taught not to take mentally undeveloped people's words serious.:pachah1:
:farmajoyaab:

I wont get you pregnant.

idhaaf, i will not forsake my children's future and akhira.:gaasdrink:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Ducaale is Plander on his mom's side:trumpsmirk:

Treachery is indeed hereditary.
Full OGs die for somalis sxb.

ilay is half MJ, madoobe is half MJ, ducaale is half MJ.

dont bread with them sxb, just an advice.:browtf:
Nice try but this is your L. We are Muslim so we only go by the father's lineage. Besides, both Ahmed Madoobe and this nacas are surrounded by cagdheers like you who support them whether they work for Al Shabaab or Kenya.
:hahaidiot:
b8ad071f790cbab6afbde32c156f24a1.jpg

Beastility is illegal. Why would a donkey need a condom for?
He needs it to keep himself safe around his Amisom protectors.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Nice try but this is your L. We are Muslim so we only go by the father's lineage. Besides, both Ahmed Madoobe and this nacas are surrounded by cagdheers like you who support them whether they work for Al Shabaab or Kenya.
:hahaidiot:
I have to support madoobe, he's in the right, but he is also a thorn in the government's side right now. that's his MJ side, so yall take that L.

as for ducaale and ilay, it's their MJ side as well.

Take your L gracefully sxb.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I have to support madoobe, he's in the right, but he is also a thorn in the government's side right now. that's his MJ side, so yall take that L.

as for ducaale and ilay, it's their MJ side as well.

Take your L gracefully sxb.

You seem to have grown cold on your adeer lately, are you that worried for him:pachah1:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
All i see is that their half MJ side made them powefull enough to lead the joke is on you peasant who complain online kkkkk