Reer "Murican" is this true that the liberals are deceitful?

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
First I hate people that cosplays as your friend for the only purpose is to deceive you. And it’s what liberals are.
Republicans are not better but easly identifiable.

for a muslim of any colour is choosing between cancer or HIV.

may Allah destroys them.
But what I remarked is that liberal did much more damage to muslim faith than republican.

First I hate people that cosplays as your friend for the only purpose is to deceive you. And it’s what liberals are.
Republicans are not better but easly identifiable.

for a muslim of any colour is choosing between cancer or HIV.

may Allah destroys them.
But what I remarked is that liberal did much more damage to muslim faith than republican.
The faith cannot be changed or harmed, only the munafiquun are exposed and leave for "enlightment" and spend day n night talking about islam, and how bad it is for their gaal overlords.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
The faith cannot be changed or harmed, only the munafiquun are exposed and leave for "enlightment" and spend day n night talking about islam, and how bad it is for their gaal overlords.
I agree but liberal views are affecting everyone western or not... we have increase of bidah, tolerance of the intolerable like lgbtq etc. A lot of muslim youth are affected not only in America but everywhere.

I agree but liberal views are affecting everyone western or not... we have increase of bidah, tolerance of the intolerable like lgbtq etc. A lot of muslim youth are affected not only in America but everywhere.
You right and i agree, but isnt that a good thing, to have the fakes exposed for you to see rather then having them besides u in the dark? I rather have them exposed and ranting nonsence for us to laugh at, then working against us from within.

Aun to Haji Malik Shabaz. His impact on the world will never be forgotten. He is responsible for many African Americans converting to Islam. May Allah grant him Jannat al Firdows.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
4igzfr.jpg

Trending