Reer mogadishu please come collect this L gracefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
At one point the farax was twerking.
:meleshame:

I give fobs special attention because they behave how Western faraxs would behave if they were not tied down by what others think of them. A lot of fob men act extra fruity which tells me that my prediction that 10% of Somali men in the West are gay was an underestimate.
:obama:
On a positive note, the weight difference between the man and the women will inshallah be the weight difference between me and my husband
:banderas:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
At one point the farax was twerking.
:meleshame:

I give fobs special attention because they behave how Western faraxs would behave if they were not tied down by what others think of them. A lot of fob men act extra fruity which tells me that my prediction that 10% of Somali men in the West are gay was an underestimate.
:obama:
On a positive note, the weight difference between the man and the women will inshallah be the weight difference between me and my husband
:banderas:

what:wtf: why have we been tricked into slaving hours away lifting metals like caveman.:what:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahah! Are they dancing to the audio i'm hearing!??

Chit! you guys are really close to madrasi indians fer real!

Listen i have an idea...whenever ignorant people out there try to put you in the category of black people just show them videos like this. No way no how!!

And then the music and singing! My gorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd!!! What a shitshow!!!! Lol!

They having a good time though so more power you y'all!

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahah! Are they dancing to the audio i'm hearing!??

Chit! you guys are really close to madrasi indians fer real!

Listen i have an idea...whenever ignorant people out there try to put you in the category of black people just show them videos like this. No way no how!!

And then the music and singing! My gorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd!!! What a shitshow!!!! Lol!

They having a good time though so more power you y'all!

hey just cause your a slave to the rhythm dont mean you can go around insulting others who are free of it like them white folks:mjswag:

seriously where are you from :gucciwhat:

I just had a better idea....I will save this and use it as evidence to help you guys spread the word of your non-blackness.

Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.