Reer Minneapolis, explain this ?

Every set of eyes is on our community everywhere in the qurbo, why be so visible ? These guys got xarig waiting for them

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
So Inhumane, they asking to be victims soon. What do you expect from reer minnesota, last time Abu tammiyah went there they were uncivilized too.

If you go through that crime page itโ€™s clear they have issues with Somalis. The owner of that page is liking racist tweets about us. It makes me think that the crime he reports about Somalis are exaggerated

If you go through that crime page itโ€™s clear they have issues with Somalis. The owner of that page is liking racist tweets about us. It makes me think that the crime he reports about Somalis are exaggerated
if you keep denying that there's a growing culture of this sort of behavior, it won't make it go away via the quantum physics observer effect. minneapolis is the worst of it because the prevailing response here is to baby everyone that is engaging in crime. it's almost impossible for a minor to go to court over car theft unless it occurs in suburban areas without, specifically, black people; the courts in the suburbs are normal and not 'reformed'. even if the parents of the offenders want their kids to spend a couple nights in detention for a lesson, the cops won't be able to accommodate.

the 2020 george floyd uprising did some damage in minneapolis and i've yet to see any tangible positive effects from that besides generally non-black people being more careful about how to phrase their conversations about it, so that they keep their desk jobs. the mayhem inspired all these kids to go out and play real-life GTA. below the age of 18 it's a free pass legally.

there have been mobs of 50+ somali youths swarming that area (the state university) for 2 nights. it's atypical, yes. zoomer phone event games basically, but violent- and normal people get angry because they feel like the rule of law is breaking down. if you look at the video of the beating where it's zoomed out, you can see the wall of police watching the white guy getting stomped, 2 blocks down, and doing nothing. like a third world country.

it's not just somalis of course

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts