Would you take part in the riots/looting happening in minneapolis

would you

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I remember when people were looting JD during the London riots and got some nice trainers, watches and tonnes of other valuables:wow1:

That'd be a nope from me though, it's not worth it.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Twitter sheikhad has given a Fatwa on why stealing is Halal to do

Weird religious people rest assured you can now steal guilt free. :ayaanswag:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4e03d6f3-6ae6-4a4d-a333-9eac30c3d70a.png
0f8057ce1ff2a25e94f8c09d181613ab.jpg

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
would you or not if you could :lolbron:
«Finally, as an important word of advice and caution to our Muslim brothers and sisters: Yes, this event is indeed obscene and enraging. Yes, it is injustice and tyranny. And no, sadly, it is nothing new in our country. We are rightly upset and disturbed, yet we have to remember that we are not left to ourselves without guidance, so that we would need to join in with non- Muslim methods of political and social reform. We have been given the steps to reform ourselves and our societies, and it is not emotionally chanting in the streets, picketing, or rioting. It is not that we do "something, anything" to respond.
We are people of restraint who carefully consider how we should respond to every challenge in this life. Our actions need to be refined and in line with the teachings of our religion, as we will stand before our Lord and be questioned about our actions. Rioting and destroying property is an evil that does not solve problems. Attacking innocent people in retribution is just oppression upon oppression. Demonstrating and protesting is blameworthy imitation of non-Muslims. Our pathway to reformation is a proven successful one, but it requires patience and hard work. We must rectify ourselves through education and purification, ourselves and our families first, our neighbors, close relatives and contacts. As we build personally and with our communities, upon the two solid foundations of authentic knowledge and sincere practice, we then deserve the honor and distinction that we seek, as true worshippers of the one God of all mankind. May He, the Most High, give us success and keep us from disgracing ourselves at our own hands.»
Source:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Twitter sheikhad has given a Fatwa on why stealing is Halal to do

Weird religious people rest assured you can now steal guilt free. :ayaanswag:
The same one who would lose it if this was done by cadaans on madows
BLM xalimos who dont pray or wear hijab will even lie about the deen to support Madows:drakelaugh:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Of course I wouldn't participate. What they do is pure degeneracy and I hope from the bottom of my heart that the police karbashes the living shit out of these low life looter scum.

Trending