Reer Las anood and badhan lining up to join somaliland national service program

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
@Al-Ma'mun @Dharbaaxo Jin

Try and build a road after you save your people from being forced to eat porcupines then you can humor us about signing up kids for a non existent economy where 80% of them are unemployed.

You are on the verge of a breakdown over a road, it's no surprise we don't see khat addicts mention this project. You may one day aspire to reach this capability instead of bragging to us about what the UAE built.

@Al-Ma'mun @Dharbaaxo Jin

Try and build a road after you save your people from being forced to eat porcupines then you can humor us about signing up kids for a non existent economy where 80% of them are unemployed.

You are on the verge of a breakdown over a road, it's no surprise we don't see khat addicts mention this project. You may one day aspire to reach this capability instead of bragging to us about what the UAE built.

That's an animation my guy.Subxaan....

Ha Ha Lol GIF by Utah Jazz

repo

VIP
That's an animation my guy.Subxaan....

Ha Ha Lol GIF by Utah Jazz
I love the qosol gariir. There's not a more fit way to hide your pain. I too would be embarrassed if I spent 30 years pretending to be a country but the basics escape me.

I love the qosol gariir. There's not a more fit way to hide your pain. I too would be embarrassed if I spent 30 years pretending to be a country but the basics escape me.
I'm trying to compete with Djibouti in the real world not with your one stone in the sea next to an empty village
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

repo

VIP
I'm trying to compete with Djibouti in the real world not with your one stone in the sea next to an empty village
Djibouti, the actual country, that has 95% of inland trade? With embassies, a UN seat, actual infrastructure? It's no surprise that the khat consumption rate in 90% in Somaliland.

Djibouti, the actual country, that has 95% of inland trade? With embassies, a UN seat, actual infrastructure? It's no surprise that the khat consumption rate in 90% in Somaliland.

We try to compete with those above us like Djibouti not those below us like your failed state :stevej:

Trending

Latest posts