Reer khaatumo in lasanod

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6983.JPG
IMG_6984.JPG
IMG_6985.JPG
IMG_6988.JPG
IMG_6989.JPG
MashAllah reer khatumo in lasanod were the first people who celebrated president farmaajo 'S winning of presidency. When will president farmaajo visit SSC?

Outside of wacays Abdullah, Omar wacays and mohamoud ugaadhyahan the whole the region called sool is full of scummy dhabodhillif:manny:

??????
This is not my personal experience, i am saying it has gone overboard. Dont take offence to it...

You don't know those girls at all, and throwing at them stuff like Diana abusers shows one of the two: either you surround by Diana abusers in your family which made you expect every girl is like them. or plain envy from poor little girls in small Village in Somalia that look glorious.

You don't know those girls at all, and throwing at them stuff like Diana abusers shows one of the two: either you surround by Diana abusers in your family which made you expect every girl is like them. or plain envy from poor little girls in small Village in Somalia that look glorious.

Do not talk about my family thank you
I did not say the women are ugly, they are all beuatiful, i am saying diana abuse needs to stop going by some of the pictures

Do not talk about my family thank you
I did not say the women are ugly, they are all beuatiful, i am saying diana abuse needs to stop going by some of the pictures

you don't even know them to accuse of them something like that.
Small advice jealousy and insecurity is very bad trait in women and reflect bad on your personality. Also send negative message about your looks(that you are not attractive like them)

Canada has 10 Provinces and 3 Territories.
Landmass: 9.985 million km²
:cosbyhmm:

650px-Political_map_of_Canada.png

Somalia has 18 different States
Landmass: 637,657 km²
:pachah1:

330px-Somalia_Numbered_Regions.png

Canada has 10 Provinces and 3 Territories.
Landmass: 9.985 million km²
:cosbyhmm:

650px-Political_map_of_Canada.png

Somalia has 18 different States
Landmass: 637,657 km²
:pachah1:

330px-Somalia_Numbered_Regions.png

Unlike the rest, khatumo is little administration of (couple villages and towns(SSC) we don't have president or ministers. We are part of Somalia and our president is farmaajo as you can see in pictures. The administration was made to improve the life conditions of this region.

Status
Not open for further replies.