Reer Jowhar come out for Farmaajo

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Almost a year ,:wow:

these hhu2u ilmo gareen and laheloow fucked things up .
what can I say, Lahelow was used to destroy badbaado qaran, even now he is still begging
Sorry Keanu Reeves GIF

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
sspot finna be lit on feb 8 2022. :diddyswag: :obamaswag:
Are you pro-delaying the election ? I want this election over and done with and I want Rooble out, we have for the first time a Prime minister literally looting the government from the inside and begging foreigners for handouts what a disgrace, he has failed to carry out his duties which was election first and foremost..

reer

VIP
Are you pro-delaying the election ? I want this election over and done with and I want Rooble out, we have for the first time a Prime minister literally looting the government from the inside and begging foreigners for handouts what a disgrace, he has failed to carry out his duties which was election first and foremost..
farmajos priority should be election. no delay. but idc when the next election is happening mucaarad dragging their feet.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
farmajos priority should be election. no delay. but idc when the next election is happening mucaarad dragging their feet.
Farmaajo's allies and opposition have one thing in common neither want election to happen, remember Farmaajo is the only one guaranteed of returning within the government, not the rest of the government, also the opposition know they cannot win on Farmaajo, they are banking on their smear campaign giving fruit to civil unrest, but that is impossible with Farmaajo popularity soaring and his allies being of all clans. Its a weird situation where only the President, and the supporters of both N&N and Mucarad want election, but not N&N officials and not Mucarad candidates.

The only solution was proposed by Farmaajo at the start of his term, but his PM at the time failed to deliver. 1m1v

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
Farmaajo's allies and opposition have one thing in common neither want election to happen, remember Farmaajo is the only one guaranteed of returning within the government, not the rest of the government, also the opposition know they cannot win on Farmaajo, they are banking on their smear campaign giving fruit to civil unrest, but that is impossible with Farmaajo popularity soaring and his allies being of all clans. Its a weird situation where only the President, and the supporters of both N&N and Mucarad want election, but not N&N officials and not Mucarad candidates.
They’re not worthy of the name opposition the only last true opposition in Somalia were the manifesto signatories in 1990 known in history as Somalia’s last chance for state survival

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
They’re not worthy of the name opposition the only last true opposition in Somalia were the manifesto signatories in 1990 known in history as Somalia’s last chance for state survival
Farmaajo before he became president was PM, he had issue with AMISOM and the President fired him, he left without any drama, he then started a campaign close to the election, competing against Sh Sharif, and Hassan Sh, he lost, again no drama, he was opposition against Hassan Sh and started campaigning close to the election, he won, the Somali people exploded with jubilance, here we saw a man who took the democratic route and won. This opposition is not trying to go to election, they are trying to start a civil war by blocking election, its incredible we even got 20 something representatives elected so far.

Trending