Reer Gaalkacyood Arsenal terrorist caught in Baydhabo

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
What is this reer mudug Terrorist doing in Baydhabo. If he wants to "Spread Shariah" why doesn't he do that in his native town of Gaalkacyo.

Maxaa Baydhabo keenay?

First interrogate him and if found guilty of terrorism, put him on the Tiir and than send his body to Galkacyo for burial.

No mercy should be shown to the terrorists.

mohamedismail

First interrogate him and if found guilty of terrorism, put him on the Tiir and than send his body to Galkacyo for burial.

No mercy should be shown to the terrorists.
100%. He was caught in action as well. Apparently he was planning a attack on xamar possibly a qarax.

If he handed himself in he would have probably be rehabilitated.

mohamedismail

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
I have yet to see a puntite suicide bomber or any other fighter blowing/killing people at their own degaans. It never happens, but you will see irir/DM/oromo, bantus iyo every other sharanshuur under the sun coming to us to cause harm. Why is that? But we still as the xoolo we are, roll up the red carpet for everyone. Even the bastard who blew himself up at the mudug governor was from ceelbur. The one who killed the DP word manager in bosaso was from DM community and I can go on and on.

mohamedismail

I have yet to see a puntite suicide bomber or any other fighter blowing/killing people at their own degaans. It never happens, but you will see irir/DM/oromo, bantus iyo every other sharanshuur under the sun coming to us to cause harm. Why is that? But we still as the xoolo we are, roll up the red carpet for everyone. Even the bastard who blew himself up at the mudug governor was from ceelbur. The one who killed the DP word manager in bosaso was from DM community and I can go on and on.
That was debunked by ex mudug gudoomiye sanyare. He said that DM were unfairly accused of being shabaab. Most shabaab in the region were locals. Maay people were just used as scapegoats

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
That was debunked by ex mudug gudoomiye sanyare. He said that DM were unfairly accused of being shabaab. Most shabaab in the region were locals. Maay people were just used as scapegoats
Yes we had locals among the executed. We don't protect our trash. Matter fact, we will kill our qashin first. I'm talking about people travelling to our regions to kill us. We have had your people do it as well. You will never see puntites travelling to kill people in Xamar, Baidoa or elsewhere. Why?

mohamedismail

Yes we had locals among the executed. We don't protect our trash. Matter fact, we will kill our qashin first. I'm talking about people travelling to our regions to kill us. We have had your people do it as well. You will never see puntites travelling to kill people in Xamar, Baidoa or elsewhere. Why?
The reason is because Puntland is shabaab free. My land however has been made a base by shabaab. So they take young kids by force and brainwash them into suciide bombers or killers. It's sad we are also victims of shabaab.

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
The reason is because Puntland is shabaab free. My land however has been made a base by shabaab. So they take young kids by force and brainwash them into suciide bombers or killers. It's sad we are also victims of shabaab.
SL is shabaab free but we have seen them export terrorism. Even a former Isaaq MP blew himself up in Xamar. It's deeper than that. You are right tho, they get to indocrinate young kids under their rule more. Inshallah you will be free from them soon.

Trending

Latest posts