Reer Denmark

Keep our name out your mouth fukking goof weirdos Canada has most popping mali rap scene.:heh:
All over 2M and two of them are near 5M I can post more examples if u want lol u afjini f a g s get pissed on by dhegocaz :mjlol:

Been poppin is low key hard. Regardless of what you say bro, it's objectively true that Scandinavia has the most popping music scene for Somalis. You can even see the difference in budget from the music videos. Canadian niggas be shooting on an iPhone 8+ LMAO.

I'm sorry, but if you look at the average view count on afjini views it's MUCH higher. Despite the fact that Norway and Denmark got like 5 million each and Sweden is barely touching 10. Canada is an English speaking country with fouble the population, more than double the Somalis, a neutral accent so they have access to a worldwide market bro. Still these joogo jeege sverige urlu ass qaxooti niggas pop harder.

Been poppin is low key hard. Regardless of what you say bro, it's objectively true that Scandinavia has the most popping music scene for Somalis. You can even see the difference in budget from the music videos. Canadian niggas be shooting on an iPhone 8+ LMAO.

I'm sorry, but if you look at the average view count on afjini views it's MUCH higher. Despite the fact that Norway and Denmark got like 5 million each and Sweden is barely touching 10. Canada is an English speaking country with fouble the population, more than double the Somalis, a neutral accent so they have access to a worldwide market bro. Still these joogo jeege sverige urlu ass qaxooti niggas pop harder.
Wallahi u speaking facts but this shmurda wont agree that we r popping rn

Smd nigga a lot of Toronto tracks got deleted the original mo-g was at 10M and real waryas by frenchie was 4M I'll still post more popping tracks

Frenchie alone has 7+ tracks all over 1.5M he's more popping than any swedish rapper foh goof bytch that's me being nice and not including knaan which smokes ur whole country

220M choke on that fakkit :russ:
Waving Flag was a whole nuke lmfao :dead:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
VIP
Between Knaan, Top5 and K27, beesha H Block seems to have a high representation in the game

AbdiS

"Only the weak demand equality..."
Keep our name out your mouth fukking goof weirdos Canada has most popping mali rap scene.:heh:
All over 2M and two of them are near 5M I can post more examples if u want lol u afjini f a g s get pissed on by dhegocaz :mjlol:
Nah, they're hot trash. And I'm Canadian also.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

220M nuff said hold ur L and keep it moving

Trending

Latest posts