Reer Denmark

Wallahi they are much better than the Somali Canadian rappers. I didn't understand shit, but neither could I understand these so called "Somali Canadian rappers".

BobSmoke

How vague and ambiguous can life really be?
Wallahi they are much better than the Somali Canadian rappers. I didn't understand shit, but neither could I understand these so called "Somali Canadian rappers".
I dunno what's with Canadian rappers if it's their flows or their beats? It sound like hot trash.
I like their lingo tho.
Shmur died recently, so you should remove the link, and not share his songs, i think his family took down his music and now other people are reuploading them
Allah yarhamo

BobSmoke

How vague and ambiguous can life really be?
Like reer IKEA their sound is closer to American, which is cool
Yeah, beats wise, absolutely. Flow wise, it's a bit all over the place. Some tracks you can hear UK-type of flow, some are french inspired and some are ATL-like flows

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Scandinavian Somali artists are much better than those in Anglophone countries. How are you going to tell me there's loads of Somalis in Canada, but these niggas can't catch a million views on YouTube in 2020.

I went to aarhus, the Somalis there are interesting even the Arabs. They both ghetto but the Arabs look like they just caught a tan, which is weird because it’s a cold country for example navid. The Somalis, most look hawiye for some reason. I actually liked it, they all listen to UK music and use our slang and also have our fashion sense. There’s also a group of Somalis that use to live in the U.K. and Holland but they moved to Denmark, so kindly like how Dutch Somalis Moved to the U.K., but most came after the war. One last interesting I was told that the Arabs there where all secular and where scared to practice their religion until the Somalis showed up and the Somalis were all hijabed up, then thats when they got comfortable with practicing Islam, literally after when the Somalis showed up. Till this day gilli is my fav artist, still remember his banger tidligt op. Also the white people there are amazingly beautiful, they’re tall blonde blue eyes but they’ve this amazing glow to them kinda like when white people catch a tan.

Scandinavian Somali artists are much better than those in Anglophone countries. How are you going to tell me there's loads of Somalis in Canada, but these niggas can't catch a million views on YouTube in 2020.
It's because they rap like they have no teeth their mouths

I went to aarhus, the Somalis there are interesting even the Arabs. They both ghetto but the Arabs look like they just caught a tan, which is weird because it’s a cold country for example navid. The Somalis, most look hawiye for some reason. I actually liked it, they all listen to UK music and use our slang and also have our fashion sense. There’s also a group of Somalis that use to live in the U.K. and Holland but they moved to Denmark, so kindly like how Dutch Somalis Moved to the U.K., but most came after the war. One last interesting I was told that the Arabs there where all secular and where scared to practice their religion until the Somalis showed up and the Somalis were all hijabed up, then thats when they got comfortable with practicing Islam, literally after when the Somalis showed up. Till this day gilli is my fav artist, still remember his banger tidligt op. Also the white people there are amazingly beautiful, they’re tall blonde blue eyes but they’ve this amazing glow to them kinda like when white people catch a tan.
Hawiye?

Trending

Latest posts