Reer Daynille pay $90,000 for the west Burco man they cowardly murdered in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
PM Khayre properly helped them out to pay the huge sum.

They refused beesha HG to do the same through Xeer, while they murursade led sfg allowed this case to be done through xeer instead of maxkamada dalka, like they are pushing unto HG.

The hypocrisy of beesha daynille is high.

Anyway 90,000 for a life is very cheap, they should've pushed into 6 digits.

Bohol

VIP
They refused beesha HG to do the same through Xeer, while they murursade led sfg allowed this case to be done through xeer instead of maxkamada dalka, like they are pushing unto HG.

90k is a lot for 1 man. It his family that chose it that way, the money will be given to his children.
I agree though it should have been 500,000 instead and throw in a few Murusade chicks as a apology
as well Lol.

Gbyallmeans

90k is a lot for 1 man. It his family that chose it that way, the money will be given to his children.
I agree though it should have been 500,000 instead and throw in a few Murusade chicks as a apology
as well Lol.

In an economic terms, that man AUN had a very high paying job, they should've multiplied his salary the amount of years the average life age Somalia has.

The man probably had mouths to feed, so 90,000 wont take a year to deplete.

(example his salary is 30,000 times 10 years before reaching pensioned age of 65 yearsold, if he was 55 yo= 300,000)....anyway my 2cent only.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
In an economic terms, that man AUN had a very high paying job, they should've multiplied his salary the amount of years the average life age Somalia has.

(example his salary is 30,000 times 10 years before reaching pensioned age of 65 yearsold, if he was 55 yo= 300,000)....anyway my 2cent only.
Somalia needs a well established judicial system based off a constitution. Until then everyone will have something to complain about whenever a sentencing is passed.

Gbyallmeans

Somalis are weird, that article makes it sound as if the whole clan got together and killed him, and one guy is set free after killing someone. Smh.

Go kill someone, then you will see those running to you will be those of the same name as yours in clan umbrella, because your shame of act is their acts also!

Bohol

VIP

I agree Mursal was a bright man with potential murdered by a coward. 90k ain't bad though you can build that with hotel in Burco and other various business ventures.

Go kill someone, then you will see those running to you will be those of the same name as yours in clan umbrella, because your shame of act is their acts also!

That's pathetic and the reason why the country has been in chaos for so many years. Wouldn't it reflect the group better if they dealt with them justly?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Somalis are weird, that article makes it sound as if the whole clan got together and killed him, and one guy is set free after killing someone. Smh.

That's the backwards Somali mentality, right there saxib. One person does something: his whole clan gets sh*t on for it.

I remeber once, my dad had recieved a call from back home in Kismayo. This MJ Ali Saleeban teenager, stabbed a Shiekhaal boy, to death in a fight. And my dad, from what i can remeber, had to pay a considerable amount based on the amount of sons he has, so he payed up whatever the amount was for me and my two brothers. So in all, my dad had to pay some money, to get a murderer scot-free, just because he's Ali Saleeban?

This kind of sh*t is what makes me lose hope for Somalis and Somalia. A person doesn't even have to think of the consequences of committing murder. Why would they? When they've got their clan to support and back them up, and pay some money to the poor victims family.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army

exactly, a man who even admits killing the head of maxkamada and says "Jini made me do it" gets the xeer case:faysalwtf:

But beesha Daynile and farmaajo are doing everything to stop HG and the clan of the minister meet up and do the case through xeer and they want to talk about justice, they're paying now because they were exposed through social media when they lied about giving money the family already:farmajoyaab:

exactly, a man who even admits killing the head of maxkamada and says "Jini made me do it" gets the xeer case:faysalwtf:

But beesha Daynile and farmaajo are doing everything to stop HG and the clan of the minister meet up and do the case through xeer and they want to talk about justice, they're paying now because they were exposed through social media when they lied about giving money the family already:farmajoyaab:
how do you know if siraji dudes family refused the blood money?iirc according to xeer he has to be executed if the family refuses.

Gbyallmeans

how do you know if siraji dudes family refused the blood money?iirc according to xeer he has to be executed if the family refuses.

According to xeer unfortunately a Mother does not constitute a Family but it is the clan, browse through on Somalispot here about an article posted (the day AUN died) that stated that the Beesha of Siraaj and the beesha of the murderer agreed in a Hotel a monetary compensation through xeer, but the sfg later intervened saying its an ''Dawlad'' issue!?!?!?

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
There were no talks between the families, the government jumped in and told the family the guy will be executed, like literally, the two families didn't:faysalwtf:

Beesha Daynile is paying the Diyo now because they were exposed in social media so now they're paying up, the killer was caught 5 months ago but was released, didn't face any court and the government didn't say shit but now in August the family of the victim was interviewed, they pay up through xeer after they were exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts