Reer Buuhoole in panic mode as SL locksdown the strip

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Jeegaan move was after PL health ministry went to Cayn to open clinics and check on medical health in Cayn. Your jeegaan better piss uf or we will karbash your ass in Cayn. There is not militant that you can bribe.

You jeegaan will not stop PL from provide services to their citizens on SSC.

Last edited:
Cayn ain’t part of Puntland gtfo, and the only reason Somaliland is not fully in control is it’s a border town. Somaliland doesn’t want to kill thousands of Dhulbahante.

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
How is Reer Buuhoodle in panic mode? They're claiming that they're stopping PL representative from reaching Horufadhi but which PL representatives are they exactly trying to stop? I swear there were a few who went to Horufadhi a few days ago so why don't they go over there instead of standing in baadiyaha?

But other than that, this is nothing impressive. There has always been SL militias in Buuhoodle district but they always stay outside the town and they're local inhabitants so no one really cares.

:kanyeshrug:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Why do you guys still use “Cayn”, if you guys mean the Cayn/Saraar plains Dhulbahante lost Cayn due to the Habar Jeclo 6 decades ago.

Dhulbahante “Caymeed” where the ones who used to settle around the Caynaba well. Today those Dhulbahante lineages are Reer Oodeed (the people of the bush) not reer Caymeed(people of cayn), the true Reer Caymeed today are Isaaqs.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Why do you guys still use “Cayn”, if you guys mean the Cayn/Saraar plains Dhulbahante lost Cayn due to the Habar Jeclo 6 decades ago.

Dhulbahante “Caymeed” where the ones who used to settle around the Caynaba well. Today those Dhulbahante lineages are Reer Oodeed (the people of the bush) not reer Caymeed(people of cayn), the true Reer Caymeed today are Isaaqs.
No one knows what the hell you’re talking about, every dblock that settles Buuhoodle is called reer hawd, every dblock that settles Sool/nugaal plains is called baha nugaleed/reer Sool and every dblock that settles Sanaag is called reer Sanaag.

No ones ever heard of oodeed and caymeed.
How is Reer Buuhoodle in panic mode? They're claiming that they're stopping PL representative from reaching Horufadhi but which PL representatives are they exactly trying to stop? I swear there were a few who went to Horufadhi a few days ago so why don't they go over there instead of standing in baadiyaha?

But other than that, this is nothing impressive. There has always been SL militias in Buuhoodle district but they always stay outside the town and they're local inhabitants so no one really cares.

:kanyeshrug:
Precisely this! The main SL cidin in Buuhoodle is reer Hagar son of the late Colonel Beydan. It’s all a business in the end with reer Buuhoodle, they accept bribes and money in which to develop Buuhoodle and do absolutely nothing for SL or PL.

All this panic or SL is annexing Buuhoodle is but a figment if their immigration and so far from the truth. I’m assuming you’re dhulbahante?

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Cayn ain’t part of Puntland gtfo, and the only reason Somaliland is not fully in control is it’s a border town. Somaliland doesn’t want to kill thousands of Dhulbahante.
Cap, border towns are extremely valuable because of trade and is in SL’s best interest to capture it. Saying you don’t want to kill dblocks for the city is hypocritical because SL with Ethiopian soldiers/support did just that in 2011 and we still won.

The real reason SL and not just it’s bribed dblock militias btw, I mean ‘SL’, can’t capture Buuhoodle with force alone is because they can’t. They’ve tried and failed, we are simply too strong and densely populated.

Come with facts or don’t come at all.

Cap, border towns are extremely valuable because of trade and is in SL’s best interest to capture it. Saying you don’t want to kill dblocks for the city is hypocritical because SL with Ethiopian soldiers/support did just that in 2011 and we still won.

The real reason SL and not just it’s bribed dblock militias btw, I mean ‘SL’, can’t capture Buuhoodle with force alone is because they can’t. They’ve tried and failed, we are simply too strong and densely populated.

So you really believe reer buhoodle is militarily stronger than all of isaaq and gudabirsi combined.

when you come up with stuff like this you can’t be taken serious, do they have a special diet. In 2011 you lost over 300 men, its only recently.

And ain’t nobody calling your clan cowards or punks. You live in the west, I hope there is never a war again, instead of being armchair general.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
So you really believe reer buhoodle is militarily stronger than all of isaaq and gudabirsi combined.

when you come up with stuff like this you can’t be taken serious, do they have a special diet. In 2011 you lost over 300 men, its only recently.

And ain’t nobody calling your clan cowards or punks. You live in the west, I hope there is never a war again, instead of being armchair general.
Didn’t say that, but how come somaliland couldn’t capture the city even with Ethiopian soldiers and UAE Funds? They can’t.

No one knows what the hell you’re talking about, every dblock that settles Buuhoodle is called reer hawd, every dblock that settles Sool/nugaal plains is called baha nugaleed/reer Sool and every dblock that settles Sanaag is called reer Sanaag.

Precisely this! The main SL cidin in Buuhoodle is reer Hagar son of the late Colonel Beydan. It’s all a business in the end with reer Buuhoodle, they accept bribes and money in which to develop Buuhoodle and do absolutely nothing for SL or PL.

All this panic or SL is annexing Buuhoodle is but a figment if their immigration and so far from the truth. I’m assuming you’re dhulbahante?
We know it is all fake news

Their still dreaming about the hawd smh

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

You are Dhulbahante but your never heard of Dhulbahante Caymeed and Dhulbahante Oodeed? You must be a sheegato.:drakewtf: