Reer Burco Masha'Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew you were an apologetic naive little simp.
But I did not take you for a lier as well.

Who are you trying to mislead/impress with this outrageous lie?

More to the point where is the prove for this blatant attempt at propaganda?

It's strange that u would automatically assume I'm lying. Could it not be the case that I'm mistaken, or maybe that you yourself do not have all of the facts? In the other thread u claimed the Jaarso have voting rights in somaliland, which is not true. What if I called you a liar instead of assuming u were mistaken? Anyway, I said what I said because it's well known that many of the Ciidagale and Habar Yoonis fighting in the maryo-alool wars wanted a united Somalia.

Oh, and by the way since u asked, i'm not trying to impress anyone, but even if I was trying to impress ppl here it would be cool cuz their my fellow Somalis. Adigu go back to impressing and booty-clapping for the Xabashi's.

Last edited:
It's strange that u would automatically assume I'm lying. Could it not be the case that I'm mistaken, or maybe that you yourself do not have all of the facts? In the other thread u claimed the Jaarso have voting rights in somaliland, which is not true. What if I called you a liar instead of assuming u were mistaken? Anyway, I said what I said because it's well known that the many of the Ciidagale and Habar Yoonis fighting in the maryo-alool wars wanted a united Somalia.
No they did not.

Written history and what we know from that period says otherwise.
The Garxajis and the HA/ HJ alliance fought over issues regarding power-sharing within SL.

We fought over SL - At no point during the wars or the reconciliation that happened afterwards was
The legitimacy of SL ever questioned. The Isaaq are divided over many issues and sometimes bitterly so.

But you know damn well that SL isn't one of them.
Tuur's defection to Somalia immediately delegitimised him and his clan elders tried
To distance themselves from his political position because they did not want their grievances becoming
associated with Somalia and becoming deligitimised as a result.

As to the quip about Jaarso, their Caaqilo are already recognised. I am still under the impression sections of them can vote.

I may or may not be wrong in this however the implications/consequences of my position have no great relevance in the greater scheme of things.

You on the other hand made a statement directly in contradiction to some well known facts. It is as if someone is claiming the sky is green when in fact we all know it is blue.

No Isaaq no matter what his political position may be would have made that sort of statement.

No they did not.

Written history and what we know from that period says otherwise.
The Garxajis and the HA/ HJ alliance fought over issues regarding power-sharing within SL.

We fought over SL - At no point during the wars or the reconciliation that happened afterwards was
The legitimacy of SL ever questioned. The Isaaq are divided over many issues and sometimes bitterly so.

But you know damn well that SL isn't one of them.
Tuur's defection to Somalia immediately delegitimised him and his clan elders tried
To distance themselves from his political position because they did not want their grievances becoming
associated with Somalia and becoming deligitimised as a result.

As to the quip about Jaarso, their Caaqilo are already recognised. I am still under the impression sections of them can vote.

I may or may not be wrong in this however the implications/consequences of my position have no great relevance in the greater scheme of things.

You on the other hand made a statement directly in contradiction to some well known facts. It is as if someone is claiming the sky is green when in fact we all know it is blue.

No Isaaq no matter what his political position may be would have made that sort of statement.

Here's an article from a Habar Jeclo website which in the third and fourth paragraphs explicitly backs up what I've claimed in this thread. For some reason I can't copy and paste from it. http://saraarnews.com/?p=7256

Here's another article from a Dhulbahante website that also backs me up. http://allssc.com/2012/02/maxaa-bee...n-ah-bulshada-ssc-warbixin-maqal-iyo-muuqaal/

In the third paragraph it says "Suldaan Maxamed Suldaan Cabdiqaadir iyo Beesha Ciidagale oo ahaa kuwii Dagaal kala hortagay Cigaal iyo qadiyada Gooni Goosayka badhtameeyihii 1990’s kii dagaalkaas oo ahaa mid aad u khadhaadh Dad badan ku Nafwaayeen"

I will disregard your second source.

As to the the first. It is an opinion piece written by an individual who claims - And this is important - Sections of Garxajis supported Tuur when he claimed that SL did not exist when he lost the 1993 Borama selection.

Garxajis had their grievances - Ciise Muuse rebelled in 1992 and took over the port and the other SL clans did not come togather to crush them. Now a Ciise Muuse was president and a Non-SNM at that. They felt that their was a conspiracy against them.

So they supported him - Initially at least - in their grievance against the SL administration.

Your claim is that Garxajis bled and died for a united Somalia. They bled and died, this is true but NOT for the reasons you claim.

It is true - They did support Tuur initially, but during the worst of the fighting and the eventual reconciliation - You will notice a distinct lack of Somalia being mentioned.

Tuur AUN died in exile in the early 2000s still claiming SL did not exist. By then he was irrelevant to the power politics of the Isaaq/SL.

If HY did want a united Somalia and as you said bled and died for it - The way the war was concluded and irrelevancy of Tuur would not have happened.

I will disregard your second source.

As to the the first. It is an opinion piece written by an individual who claims - And this is important - Sections of Garxajis supported Tuur when he claimed that SL did not exist when he lost the 1993 Borama selection.

Garxajis had their grievances - Ciise Muuse rebelled in 1992 and took over the port and the other SL clans did not come togather to crush them. Now a Ciise Muuse was president and a Non-SNM at that. They felt that their was a conspiracy against them.

So they supported him - Initially at least - in their grievance against the SL administration.

Your claim is that Garxajis bled and died for a united Somalia. They bled and died, this is true but NOT for the reasons you claim.

It is true - They did support Tuur initially, but during the worst of the fighting and the eventual reconciliation - You will notice a distinct lack of Somalia being mentioned.

Tuur AUN died in exile in the early 2000s still claiming SL did not exist. By then he was irrelevant to the power politics of the Isaaq/SL.

If HY did want a united Somalia and as you said bled and died for it - The way the war was concluded and irrelevancy of Tuur would not have happened.

Yeah, they intially supported Tuur and were pro a united Somalia. But it soon became evident that we could not win against a coalition of all the other clans in the country, so we ended up accepting Somaliland as a reality on the ground and opted for reconciliation.

Yeah, they intially supported Tuur and were pro a united Somalia. But it soon became evident that we could not win against a coalition of all the other clans in the country, so we ended up accepting Somaliland as a reality on the ground and opted for reconciliation.
The war was NOT about being pro-united Somalia - It was about the division of power within SL. This is
common knowledge. HY as a whole did not give a damn about Somalia.

Your revisonist agenda and selective reading of opinion pieces by members of random clan sites will not help
your cause - Not when their is a wealth of information and common knowledge which directly contradicts your position my friend.

Let us leave it at that.

449b72ec71.png

082226ee34.png

bae2d53601.png

Jugjugwacwac - The Above excerpts should warrant a read on your part.

Source:

Marleen Renders - Consider Somaliland: State-Building with Traditional Leaders and Institutions

Status
Not open for further replies.