Reer America you ain't safe come get your L.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
American Somalis are the trashiest people it gotta have something to do with Americans in general. Disgusting culture
:kodaksmiley:

SumMo

very lowkey
WTF DID I WATCH?????!!!!
:damn::damn::damn:

748B11F7-B5B9-4EAA-B5F3-20D8365FD3EA.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
American but I don't even claim it. :siilaanyosmile:Canadian are better educated and more worldly than Americans for sure. Minnesota is also the most educated State in America with decent healthcare. Somalis choose a great settlement. America is superior in GDP. 18 Trillion vs. 1.5 Trillion, though. Most Somalis my parents went to school with that stayed in the US are financially successful. They went decades ago.

Last edited:
:fittytousand: Reer Minnesota is a couple hours drive from Canada. They are now classified as part of reer Canada
You say this on every post criticising USA. Just take the L.

Next time, you guys criticise England, I will just say it is a few hours away from like at least 7 countries,classify them as Danish or French.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You say this on every post criticising USA. Just take the L.

Next time, you guys criticise England, I will just say it is a few hours away from like at least 7 countries,classify them as Danish or French.
Someone went digging into old 2000s YouTube to find this. This video look super old.

They just want to expose us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending