Reer America so gaal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Yo my peeps in the US. Yesterday in the morning while I heading to work I saw these ''Presidential alert'' messages on my phone.

Like this one.
DonIGIYW0AANr5Z.jpg

Walle dadyahow iska taxaddar. Ninki waalan Trump wuxuu noqday qof telephonkaga soo waciya. :damn: :faysalwtf::deadrose:

You guys got a message?

@Jerome in the house @shabellegal @Starscream @Reiko @Basra @Geeljire lotus @Ferrari @R.Kelly @Dalmoor @Sidi Dirir

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Yo my peeps in the US. Yesterday in the morning while I heading to work I saw these ''Presidential alert'' messages on my phone.

Like this one.
DonIGIYW0AANr5Z.jpg

Walle dadyahow iska taxaddar. Ninki waalan Trump wuxuu noqday qof telephonkaga soo waciya. :damn: :faysalwtf::deadrose:

You guys got a message?

@Jerome in the house @shabellegal @Starscream @Reiko @Basra @Geeljire lotus @Ferrari @R.Kelly @Dalmoor
I didn't see that one, but like I noticed another one on twitter and it wasn't a big deal. It was mostly about Trump and J. Kavanaugh

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

Sheikh

VIP
I didn't see that one, but like I noticed another one on twitter and it wasn't a big deal. It was mostly about Trump and J. Kavanaugh

Yeah for some reason every October something strange happens. In fall of 2016 there were Killer Clowns and now fall of 2018 there are Presidential alerts. :drakelaugh::mjlol:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Yeah Houston Fornication and No Bystanders are nice. My favorites are Sicko Mode and Stargazing on the album.
Sicko mode is nice it really is but I’m starting to not like it cause it’s heing over played. Just like when Kanye dropped life of Pablo and fans overplayed father stretch my hands. I hear sicko mode everywhere now.

Sheikh

VIP
Nope didn't receive one but my mom thought her phone was gonna explode

Yeah I think the only people that received that message were people with iPhones. I don't think people with Android phones received it.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I got that yesterday around 1:20 pm while I was at work.

Scared the shit out of me because my phone was on silent but it still the alarm went off.

My conspiracy theorist co-worker said they were tapping our phones, which could be true.

Sheikh

VIP
Sicko mode is nice it really is but I’m starting to not like it cause it’s heing over played. Just like when Kanye dropped life of Pablo and fans overplayed father stretch my hands. I hear sicko mode everywhere now.

True. It's really become a big hit. It's pretty much the most liked one on the whole album.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I received it yesterday and I replied back “All Hail Premier Trump! I pled allegiance to your superior race and leadership. I revoke my ancestral lineage of the shithole. KEEP ON MAKING AMERICA GREA! “

Sheikh

VIP
I received it yesterday and I replied back “All Hail Premier Trump! I pled allegiance to your superior race and leadership. I revoke my ancestral lineage of the shithole. KEEP ON MAKING AMERICA GREA! “

Good reply MAGA. :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts