Reddit moderator makes a fool of himself on national TV

It's so khaniis that they decided to go private, no retort or standing to defend themselves. Cowering away in their cyber world.

Based

VIP
Peak Reddit.
Now that we know what the average Redditor looks like I wonder what the average Somalispot user looks like?
IMG_20220123_044815.jpg

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
This just seems like a hit piece. Reer r/antiwork have plenty of members and moderators, from what I've noticed, who work "normal" jobs and are pretty normal people simply disillusioned with modern work culture. This guy seems like he's possibly on the spectrum or has something like ADHD (can't even stay still for this short exchange). Feels like they just heard about what he does for work, his future interests, saw he looked and that he was bit off and used him as a poster child for "Hahahah, look at fat, loser lefties." wa ciyaalsuqnimo.

Sol

?
The guy interviewing was in heaven subxanallah his eyes were literally glittering knowing he found the easiest fucking interview ever nacalaa this trans guy literally ticked all the stereotypes republicans have of left wing liberals :drakelaugh:

This just seems like a hit piece. Reer r/antiwork have plenty of members and moderators, from what I've noticed, who work "normal" jobs and are pretty normal people simply disillusioned with modern work culture. This guy seems like he's possibly on the spectrum or has something like ADHD (can't even stay still for this short exchange). Feels like they just heard about what he does for work, his future interests, saw he looked and that he was bit off and used him as a poster child for "Hahahah, look at fat, loser lefties." wa ciyaalsuqnimo.
He was trans and had autism. The sub reddit voted on him not to take the interview yet the mods made him take it :damn:

He was trans and had autism. The sub reddit voted on him not to take the interview yet the mods made him take it :damn:
I knew there was something off about him, but how are you going to be a transman and have a shit hairline, pick a struggle niyyo, shit looked diseased and about to die from old age :damn:

Trending

Latest posts