Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
00e066bdf50c1a613b8a0d.jpg

This red camel gave birth to blonde camels. A rare thing. Read this

"
A 4-year-old red camel recently gave birth to baby twins with white fur to the shock of local herdsmen in Urad Rear Banner, Bayannur, Inner Mongolia autonomous region.

The twin camels are in good health, with a height of nearly 97 centimeters and a body length of 90 centimeters.

“It’s rare to see a female red camel deliver twins let alone with white fur,” said Guo Zhifu, the breeder of the red camel.

In recent weeks, Urad Rear Banner has worked on the conservation and restoration of local grazing areas, resulting in an increase of red camels from fewer than 4,000 in the 1980s to a current population of around 50,000."

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/m/innermongolia/2017-04/19/content_28994648.htm

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Don't be racist eedo i like white camels.

Look at this beauty hey

White_camel_kuwait.jpg

its not a matter of racism looooooooool

its a matter of practicality. Camels live in dusty desert land, a white fur will be dirtied quickly

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is Sad. My google tells me only 13% of Somalia land is suitable to grow crops. No wonder Somalis forever die of famine

Is Somalia a desert?
Somalia varies from an arid desert known as the "burned" zone to, at best, a grazing plains on the Haud plateau. Only 13% of Somalia is arable, and most of that is around the Juba and Webi Shabeelle rivers which flow out of Ethiopa.Sep 28, 2012

This is Sad. My google tells me only 13% of Somalia land is suitable to grow crops. No wonder Somalis forever die of famine

Is Somalia a desert?
Somalia varies from an arid desert known as the "burned" zone to, at best, a grazing plains on the Haud plateau. Only 13% of Somalia is arable, and most of that is around the Juba and Webi Shabeelle rivers which flow out of Ethiopa.Sep 28, 2012
What do you expect when our ancestors kept cutting trees down for charcoal and never replanted them. Trees encourage rainfall and without it the land becomes a desert.

Humans ruined this world @Basra . It was lush and green when allah created it until men started to live there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending