Recommendation: Jojo Rabbit

I really intensely disliked the bit of that movie I saw. I saw bits of it. There is music in the film and the film also tries to mock Hitler and make him appear as ridiculous.

We shouldn't mock and ridicule people.

As-Saffaareeni
icon--6.gif
said, “Mocking people and ridiculing them are prohibited because Allah The Almighty Says (what means): {O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them} [Quran 49:11] Moreover, the Prophet
icon--1.gif
prohibited this in many Hadeeths.

https://www.islamweb.net/en/article/170833/mockery-is-a-disease-from-jaahiliyyah

The movie tries to use manipulative psychological tricks to make you view Hitler in a particular way.

Whatever one's views on Hitler, a person like Hitler should be discussed in an intellectual way. There should be arguments and evidence- not psychological tricks and mockery. I would like objective, unbiased examination of who that man was.

As for my own view... I am not entirely decided on what to think of him. I think he did some good like told many true things but I believe he also promoted paganism and I think he was into occultism.