Recommend/suggest a hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
There's not much time left before summer ends, i really haven't done anything notable this summer so recommend me any hobbies i could get into.
Also nothing self damaging like khat an shieet.
Serious answers only.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Anime.

Go biking, swimming.

Read a book. Like an interesting one.

I watch anime, read non fiction books, play video games and walking trails. I also like to swim.

ColloquiallyFluent

Anime.

Go biking, swimming.

Read a book. Like an interesting one.

I watch anime, read non fiction books, play video games and walking trails. I also like to swim.
I watch anime.
I ride a bike pretty much every other day. I'm not a fan of swimming.
I'm reading Catching fire and i walk around a lot.
Have you ever went fishing and have you found it to be enjoyable?

There's not much time left before summer ends, i really haven't done anything notable this summer so recommend me any hobbies i could get into.
Also nothing self damaging like khat an shieet.
Serious answers only.
3d modelling and you can even get payed if you make like gun or car models for game developers. Also archery is good since a geeljire need to know how to hunt.

upload_2018-7-16_20-26-37.jpeg

This Canadian Author all his books are great

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I watch anime.
I ride a bike pretty much every other day. I'm not a fan of swimming.
I'm reading Catching fire and i walk around a lot.
Have you ever went fishing and have you found it to be enjoyable?
I have never went fishing. It looks boring as hell. If I go to a lake I have the urge to swim. Lakes and just beaches pretty much.

Catching fire is good I read all the hunger games books and watched the movies when I was in high school. You should read the percey Jackson series. I read all of it and got hooked. I still haven’t finished the heroes of Olympus series. I need to though

Chinese or Korean web novels translated in English are good books to read.

What genre do you read?
If you read kingdom building I would recommend “release that witch”
300.jpg

Last edited:
Don't listen to any of these guys, these are qashin tier hobbies. Learn how to draw or make music, or how to fix a car. Proper hobbies can lead to earning money if you get good enough.

Don't listen to any of these guys, these are qashin tier hobbies. Learn how to draw or make music, or how to fix a car. Proper hobbies can lead to earning money if you get good enough.
Calling reading qashin what are you smoking:gucciwhat:

Last edited:

ColloquiallyFluent

View attachment 50422

This Canadian Author all his books are great
Huh, i'll see to it.
I have never went fishing. It looks boring as hell. If I go to a lake I have the urge to swim. Lakes and just beaches pretty much.

Catching fire is good I read all the hunger games books and watched the movies when I was in high school. You should read the percey Jackson series. I read all of it and got hooked. I still haven’t finished the heroes of Olympus series. I need to though

You've read the whole series, i need to catch up, ive heard ALOT of stuff from percy Jackson series, will check it out.
Sell pussy on online
:gucciwhat:nibba what :chrisfreshhah::mjlol:
Chinese or Korean web novels translated in English are good books to read.

What genre do you read?
If you read kingdom building I would recommend “release that witch”
300.jpg
unfortunately im not fan of anything medival anime, it really feels redundant and bland. not my thing i guess. More fan of mystery genre.
Start boxing
Every time i lift the dumbells at home my arms ache the next 3 days so i have to stop, im i not consuming enough nutrients?. also my arms are really skinny that they look like bones.
I don't want work and hobby to mix sxb thx for the suggestion tho
Calling reading qashin what are smoking:gucciwhat:
literature is pretty much the basis of 'literally everything.
Quran, scientific books you name it. Suuratul qalam.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Huh, i'll see to it.

You've read the whole series, i need to catch up, ive heard ALOT of stuff from percy Jackson series, will check it out.

I Finished the Percy Jackson series in like a month.

Lightning thief, sea of monsters, titans curse, battle of the labyrinth, and the last Olympian.
I read all of them in the 8th grade I was hooked.

Started the heroes of Olympus in high school and god midway through house of hades. I need to finish it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending