Not open for further replies.

Macalin M

Out here
Facts!!

I hope he whoop hella ass. Make us Somalis proud
Ma brudda Blackbeard to smart

But the way he got shut down by the boy Shanks

But he a Yonko

He gonna die and be humiliated eventually though, plus why are we the villain? :mjcry:
Wouldn’t really say Villain since there are so many villains in this case. Luffy is essentially facing off against every person. We thought he was gonnna die by Ace but..

Ma brudda Blackbeard to smart

But the way he got shut down by the boy Shanks

But he a Yonko

Wouldn’t really say Villain since there are so many villains in this case. Luffy is essentially facing off against every person. We thought he was gonnna die by Ace but..

Hmm isn't Blackbeard going to be one of THE final villains? I thought they'd fight in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I see, i was going to say something but don't wanna spoil now :drakekidding:
I am cultured. I read the manga. Up to date. Not gonna spoil for the uncultured ones. Oda has been blessing us with some good ass chapters lately. @Nomad catch up.

Blackbeard probably gonna be one of the strongest villain luffy gonna have to face.

Macalin M

Out here
I am cultured. I read the manga. Up to date. Not gonna spoil for the uncultured ones. Oda has been blessing us with some good ass chapters lately. @Nomad catch up.

Blackbeard probably gonna be one of the strongest villain luffy gonna have to face.
I mainly took a break because I hated when Senpai Oda would take a one week break

Status
Not open for further replies.