Recommend me some good animes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
One piece its definefly worth the watch if you are interested in a good story and a long anime. Also it has been confirmed that one of the strongest niggas in the show is Somali.

Naruto, hunter x hunter, yu yu hakasho, full metal alchemist, fairy tail, berserk, boku no hero academia, and attack on titan.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
You have to watch Fate/Zero, Steins;Gate, Erased, and Monster. Bakuman, Joe Joe's Bizarre Adventure, and Re:Zero are also good.
One piece its definefly worth the watch if you are interested in a good story and a long anime. Also it has been confirmed that one of the strongest niggas in the show is Somali.

Naruto, hunter x hunter, yu yu hakasho, full metal alchemist, fairy tail, berserk, boku no hero academia, and attack on titan.
This is a good list except idk about Berserk. I heard it has graphic content.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
You have to watch Fate/Zero, Steins;Gate, Erased, and Monster. Bakuman, Joe Joe's Bizarre Adventure, and Re:Zero are also good.

This is a good list except idk about Berserk. I heard it has graphic content.
Berserk is too like, they're having sex on screen

Mainstream but tokyo ghoul is great, new season is coming out soon too. you should check it out its really good.

Macalin M

Out here
Go old school as well, Yu Yu Hakusho is a brilliant anime. It’s from the same mangaka as HxH and if you liked HxH you’ll definitely like YYH. 100 episodes too

Macalin M

Out here

Blackbeard is our lord and saviour. When I found out he was somali I grew some newfound respect for him

Anyways I tried watching anime multiple times but I always tend to quit after a few episodes. What anime would you recommend for beginners? So far only liked kuroko no basket but still haven't finished it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending