Rate my haircut :P (Fine xalimos invited)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Well to be quite honest, you should just shave it off, your hair looks like it smells of sesame oil, your face look like it hasn't seen lotion for 13 years, you look like you don't wear deodorant and smell of burnt coffee and moldy cheese. You probably sweat a lot even during winter. You're dressed like its 2004, do you shop at Walmart? Poor you, you look like you've been trying grow that pubic hair you call a beard, it's a struggle. Your whole face look like a struggle. Your lack of jawline is quite insulting.

P.s

It looks like you're in Africa.

Pp.s

You need to wash your collar.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Well to be quite honest, you should just shave it off, your hair looks like it smells of sesame oil, your face look like it hasn't seen lotion for 13 years, you look like you don't wear deodorant and smell of burnt coffee and moldy cheese. You probably sweat a lot even during winter. You're dressed like its 2004, do you shop at Walmart? Poor you, you look like you've been trying grow that pubic hair you call a beard, it's a struggle. Your whole face look like a struggle. Your lack of jawline is quite insulting.

P.s

Pp.s

Ouch.
Why don't you tell us what you really think, Reiko?
Could have been a little less harsh on the poor guy :damn:

P.s

Pp.s

You are joking right :siilaanyolaugh:

P.s

Pp.s

I am in Africa

Rest of your criticisms are hillarious, I'll take ur hate as love
:bell:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Stop lying you are in Somalia. I can tell from the ugly building style.

Who are you trying to fool
I was going to point that out, " im in Africa":chrisfreshhah:
I am in Somali galbeed
:mjlol:
On here for holiday , African guy got me this haircut.
It ain't bad but it needs a stronger lineup and improvement on the fade or it just could be the camera
Also update us on the situation are Somalis holding the border regions with Oromos down ? and whats the vibe in the Somali region with whats going on in Ethiopia?

Which city are you currently in?

And it's OK to tell us the truth if you live there or not.

Come on man just like my comment we are just two likes away.
Jigjiga i don't live here just visiting grandparents
I was going to point that out, " im in Africa":chrisfreshhah:

It ain't bad but it needs a stronger lineup and improvement on the fade or it just could be the camera
Also update us on the situation are Somalis holding the border regions with Oromos down ? and whats the vibe in the Somali region with whats going on in Ethiopia?
Oromos are murdering Somalis in swathes, safe in jig jiga tho.

P.s

Pp.s

a132d190a7f1bb4186a261a03447d4e7--crazy-things-silly-things.jpg

Thou savage wench.

Status
Not open for further replies.